MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Yah- "never will be" would have taken it over the top.

Singing "She's not me" is just enough in the wink-wink department. One should be someone other than herself.

Oh my fucking god are you fucking kidding me if she is doing the Fucking original fucking version of fucking Erotica I'm fucking dying right fucking now motherfuckers

It comes from the same place as the "Reductive" interview when she said to Cynthia "... [no]... because I'm me, and she's.. her." As in, they are two different people and one is not the other. Kind of sort of. Plus of course a bit of shade.

Guest bluejean

Well I love the Hung Up remix. It's going to be very interesting to see this show visually, just from hearing the audio you can tell it has far more artistic that Sticky and Sweet.

Guest bluejean

Oh my fucking god are you fucking kidding me she is doing the Fucking original fucking version of fucking Erotica I'm fucking dying right fucking now motherfuckers

Where??

She isn't doing the original "Erotica" album version; that's dubbed over the clip.

Yes I got over excited there :(

It's all too much. I need to lay down

2jyyvb.gif

Those...moves....too much for me

1309805983200236.gif

Those Moves. The Strip. The Hair. The Corset. The Make Up. The Pose At The End. LIFE

Says it all....in one brisk move.

She is clearly singing "Erotica" in that clip with Brahim though. When the camera zooms to her she is mouthing "All over my body." So the mash-up is most likely with "Candy Shop".

I imagine when that song ends she takes off her shirt and launches into "Human Nature" and gives it the post-divorce younger-boyfriend spin - would make perfect sense.

:madonna2: it's nice to see the headset back

Yes! Essential.

Obviously even tho people used it before her in concerts it's always referred to as a "Madonna mic"

Guest bluejean

Wow, can't believe she's brought back the cone bras! Vogue is looking the best so far. And that sex simulation with David Banda is HOT

I think it's inspired by my post in the other thread where I said that Brahim was beautiful but he looked like an adult version of David Banda. :shy:

bluejean you're very naughty. I don't like my influence to be used this way. It feels..... reductive.