MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

I've been cracking up all night to these meltdowns.

uTwvw.png

I didn't know Gaga had sold 100m records. :lmao: Bitch please

"All Gaga has done since 2008 was to be supportive and complimentary towards Madonna and this is how the cunt repays Gaga"

REALLY? Bitch please

Maybe he meant that all Gaga has done in the past 4 years is a poor regurgitation of Madonna's career and in particular from the BAT era. In terms of image, concept, (poor) execution and even learning by heart Madonna's quotes from previous interviews and passing them as her own. And while she was doing this she made sure to fakely caress Madonna with the supposed compliments so that she could get away with operation RIP OFF more easily. She even received an email from her in her own mind.

I guess all the loosers Elton Jhon, Piers Morgan and so on so forth jus support gaga coz obviously she is the closest act in pop to be able to replace her and since they despise Madonna . . . Gaga has just been a huge sad transparent marketing operation from the start

There are two Lady Gag threads in this forum. Let's please keep the Gaga tour talk in those threads or I will start deleting and editing posts in this thread.

Thanks.

OK

well lets get back to the tour.

It's looking amazing. I lost my faith a bit after SS and it's the ONLY tour of Madonna that I used a fast forward button on my remote.

Now this. MDNA . Am going to see it Live and I just know it will blow me away ! ( and I don't even care anymore that she's going to serenade me with Give Me a Bucket and Candy Plop )

well lets get back to the tour.

It's looking amazing. I lost my faith a bit after SS and it's the ONLY tour of Madonna that I used a fast forward button on my remote.

Now this. MDNA . Am going to see it Live and I just know it will blow me away ! ( and I don't even care anymore that she's going to serenade me with Give Me a Bucket and Candy Plop )

I haven't watched clips even though I won't see the show (I want to watch proper audience clips and not ones shot from the roof of a building at the edge of town) but I listened to EY and OYH and they both sound fantastic.

I haven't watched clips even though I won't see the show (I want to watch proper audience clips and not ones shot from the roof of a building at the edge of town) :lol: but I listened to EY and OYH and they both sound fantastic.

Well I shall report back . Am seeing her in Abu Dhabi on 4 June and that's next week ! She sounds great in those clips. I'm glad to hear OYH also. am a little miffed that Lovespent /Falling Free is not on the list but at this point am just looking forward to the show now !

From news-of-Madonna

Pics from rehearsal

15651410150970140440339.jpg

120528madonnamdnatourco.jpg

120528madonnamdnatourco.jpg

:bow:

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD

- at first i hated the express yourself/born this way part but after reading some peoples posts about how truly hilarious it is, i pretty much agree now!

- trying so hard not to watch anything until opening night has happened but some sound clips can't hurt

- omg omg omg omg omg

- m is amazing

- i'm dying

- fuck

:dramatic: @ everything!!

don't you mean Everythaaaang ? :lol:

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD

- at first i hated the express yourself/born this way part but after reading some peoples posts about how truly hilarious it is, i pretty much agree now!

- trying so hard not to watch anything until opening night has happened but some sound clips can't hurt

- omg omg omg omg omg

- m is amazing

- i'm dying

- fuck

Yes! Oh My God!

From news-of-Madonna

Pics from rehearsal

15651410150970140440339.jpg

:bow:

BEYOND CINEMATIC. #ICON

This must be a JPG corset (Masculine/Feminine Section).

Guest bluejean

PopJustice & Kylie Minogue's producer ( :lmao: ) seem to slightly side with Madonna on this BTW & EY thing

I 100% agree with that. The problem isn't the similarities in the songs, that happens alot in music, the problem is Lady Gaga's total arrogance and delusion.

BEYOND CINEMATIC. #ICON

This must be a JPG corset (Masculine/Feminine Section).

I hope this is for EY. So many years after BAT she's still kicking it . ( tears ) :vogue:

and Honestly Bionic she can everythnaaaaang me anytime now that the tour looks stupendously spectacular !

I hope this is for EY. So many years after BAT she's still kicking it . ( tears ) :vogue:

EY is in the majorette outfit, it looks kinda RIT rehash 2 b honest.