Battle of the 2nd videos

IslandBreeze

Vote for your favorite 3 videos:  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What is her best 2nd videos of a project (excluding live and movie clips)

So someone is expecting GGW to become one of her best 2nd videos... but how do all of her 2nd videos fare against each other?

You should've done a poll for whats her 2nd best video for a 2nd single :chuckle:

• 2 weeks later...

Take A Bow is such a beautifully shot video. Gorgeous cinematography, lighting. Madonna looks flawless in it. This video has it all. Hot guys walking on broken glass, Madonna getting all hot & bothered watching T.V, smeared lipstick, sexy love scene, Madonna crying, bullfighting.

I could go on but, you get my point. LOVE Take A Bow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^well I think it was the obvious best choice thus it is not included? Thread sub-title says: Which one is the best (excluding EY for obvious reasons)

I would like to see how GGW would fare here..

• 7 months later...

Burning up is pure awesome eighties & you'll see is a stunning video from a time when madonna was still releasing more mature music & not trying so hard to appeal to younger audiences. All the videos listed are basically very good, but I could see why some people might not like Give it 2 me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...