Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

Akerlund is hit and miss. And let's face it, his last well known videos (Tellnophone, Hold It Against Huh?) weren't exactly masterpieces. While I adore the Celebration video, it didn't go down well for everyone else in the Madonna community.

Who will she be picking to direct it? Well we know Madonna, and she likes to work with people she's worked with previously. Johan Renck and Nathan Rissman seem like possible contenders.

If she were to work with someone new, Francis Lawrence, Jake Nava, Nick Knight, and Matt Stawski could be possibilities.

Personally, I'd love for her to work with Melina Matsoukas.

Yes Cody. Colorful and fun. I love it. Rhi Rhi is slaying in the video department. We Found Love is fantastic, and shows off Melina's amazing creativity and craft.

She could create a beautiful video for Madonna.

I pray to god for Akerlund, have you seen his new Duran Duran video? It's GORGEOUS!!!! Naomi, Cindy, Helena and Eva all look absolutely STUNNING!!!

OMG a hasbeen extravaganza! Party like it's 1992. Duran Duran did this better when they did Notorious (1986) and nobody had even heard of supermodels.

Yes Cody. Colorful and fun. I love it. Rhi Rhi is slaying in the video department. We Found Love is fantastic, and shows off Melina's amazing creativity and craft.

She could create a beautiful video for Madonna.

Melina also did great with HARD.

:dramatic:

She should bring back the same team that did Jump.

"Jump" was done by Jonas Ã…kerlund.

Some of his videos are AMAZING:

Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

Madonna - American Life (original)

P!nk - Sober

David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over

Mika - We Are Golden

Rammstein - Pussy

Others are bad, cringe-worthy or mediocre at best:

Roxette - One Wish

Madonna - Jump

Madonna - Celebration

Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger

He's hit and miss in terms of Madonna videos..

I don't know who will direct the video but i can see it being inspired by the movie "Faster pussycat ! Kill ! Kill! Kill ", the go-go beat in "GMAYL" fits perfectly and Madonna has been waiting to play Varla since the "Bedtime story" video shoot.

She could use Yoann Lemoine as the director or Keith Schofield.

I don't know who will direct the video but i can see it being inspired by the movie "Faster pussycat ! Kill ! Kill! Kill ", the go-go beat in "GMAYL" fits perfectly and Madonna has been waiting to play Varla since the "Bedtime story" video shoot.

She could use Yoann Lemoine as the director or Keith Schofield.

Ooh I love that. Call her & pitch it. :fag: