Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

I don't trust instrumental demo's by default. This doesn't even sound Orbit-like, there is nothing of even a hint of electronica in this...

Agreed. Does not sound orbit'esque.

I don't trust instrumental demo's by default. This doesn't even sound Orbit-like, there is nothing of even a hint of electronica in this...

I agree. But, he did tweet or posted on Facebook sometime back he was off to record an "orchestra". Whatever this is, it sounds pretty cool. Though, I doubt it has anything to do with Madonna.

Guest Madonna Fan Since 1983

I think GMAYL was leaked by Madonna's team on purpose to gauge the public's reaction before the final product is released....Her "comeback" (Norma Desmond......anyone???) needs to go smoothly and successfully, and they need to know what the peeps out there think of it....hopefully they will tweak the FUCK out of this demo! Whether the new album is trash, or not, I'm sure I will be playing it all spring/summer.....

Edited by Madonna Fan Since 1983

I listened to the damn thing once and could barely be bothered to make it through a single listen. Not the reaction you hope for with a lead single from a much anticipated album ... I'd gladly take a ROL rehash than this dreckitude....

I think GMAYL was leaked by Madonna's team on purpose to gauge the public's reaction before the final product is released....Her "comeback" (Norma Desmond......anyone???) needs to go smoothly and successfully, and they need to know what the peeps out there think of it....hopefully they will tweak the FUCK out of this demo! Whether the new album is trash, or not, I'm sure I will be playing it all spring/summer.....

I don't buy that Madonna or her "team" leaked it on purpose. I mean why have her manager claim she was pissed about the "leak" if she was looking for some input? When the leak happened, the album was (and still is) being "mastered". This means the final version has been tweaked already. My bet is that someone, untrustworthy, within her circle that got one of the demos, and leaked it. I just don't believe that it's hard to figure out who did it. I'm sure she ripped someone a new one for what they did. And in the end, the attention still helps with the buzz.

it's sort of weird someone would have access to one of the tracks and not others.

I agree... unless she's been shopping around the song to people as the "Super Bowl" song. No doubt, she's known about being part of the show longer than us. She may have been wanting input from trusted insiders. The demo may have landed in the wrong hands.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/11/18/benny-benassi-sia-and-madonna-get-the-truth-behind-the-tweets/

Benny Benassi, Sia and Madonna – Get the Truth Behind the Tweets!

Last week, we at Madonnarama, revealed the title of the song produced by Benny Benassi, “Girls Gone Wild”, that will be featured on Madonna’s upcoming album.

When asked on Twitter about his collaboration with Madonna, Benny Benassi replied…

No ….mate is not real … Fake news

Maybe he isn’t allowed to talk about it, but he isn’t telling the truth and like we said before, there’s a big possibility that the huge dance track will be released as a single.

Last month, rumours of Sia taking part in Madonna’s new album started after she tweeted (and removed it afterwards)

What would you want to hear madonna sing about on her next record?

A few days ago she confirmed she won’t be collaborating with Madonna in a honest tweet…

To answer your questions, none of my songs made it on the Madonna record. My ego gently weeps.

Guest groovyguy

After the demo leaked, Orbit has not posted any more comments regarding the album, Benassi denied working on the album and Sia claimed her songs did not make it on the album.

And Solveig tweeted:

@maddyismyqueen would luv to but can't right now. In time I'll have a lot to say, @guyoseary will say when

18 hours ago

maddyismyqueen Florencia

@ @msolveig Hi Martin!!! Can you tell us more information about Madonnas new album, title of another song... or the name of de album?

18 hours ago

by GUY O! He must have given the directive to all involved not to say anything about the album.

He's a SHIT.

If he gave us regular information to begin with we wouldn't have to go hunting stuff down.

I still can't believe he actually wanted US to help him track down the source of the leak. :lmao:

....and Lourdes is picking the songs!! Nicki Minaj is gonna be on the lead single!! I smell CHEERLEADER OUTFITS for the video!! :D I just know she'll have some fresh cheeks come album release!! MAYBE she'll be wearing some stuff from MG!!! AND she has picked a dancer from the ghettos of Memphis for the tour which is gonna bring some phresh phat moves to her stage!!!

Madonna = Queen of Street and Youth Culture.

PHEW....her sugar is still raw and her booty is still gonna get down. I'll sleep well tonight! :vogue:

I don't think there is any sugar left in that bowl !