Madonna D&G Phootshoot for Fall On Set Pics!

moe

Guest ursaminorjim

She LOVES that juice!!! I kind of want to taste it.

Well, if you do, make surre you're near a toilet. Coconut water gives you the chas something fierce.

She looks terrific in these. And how teeny is the model?! Good lord. I've known some pocket gays in my time, but damn.

I don't like the male model.

Neither do I, he's trying too hard. Like here. She's so much more natural.

26981_1406254032671_1122012545_31275901_6204195_n.jpg

I dont know why this obsession with young male models.it looks like shes desperate!!! :thumbsdown:its kinda pathetic..... but she looks fine!!!and i still love her...

I dont know why this obsession with young male models.it looks like shes desperate!!! :thumbsdown:its kinda pathetic..... but she looks fine!!!and i still love her...

In fairnes how many male models that are Madonna's age are around to pose with? Generally male models aren't over 25 I'm guessing. I'm sure these decisions aren't purely hers.

True^

Another reason....she does shoots with young men because it,in turn, makes her look young(er) too.

Exactly! In general, it's hard for Madonna to work with people her own age in the industry she's in. Whether it be in photoshoots, co-producing her music etc. The entertainment industry is a young persons game and we as fans are lucky Madonna is still seen as viable enough to be an omnipresent part of it all.

In fairnes how many male models that are Madonna's age are around to pose with? Generally male models aren't over 25 I'm guessing. I'm sure these decisions aren't purely hers.

Yeah, but even Jesus at least looks legal. This new chap, I dunno. He looks like he'll be taking the driver's license test next week. And as for the decision not being hers, I am pretty sure Madonna gets final approval of EVERYTHING in a photoshoot. Do you honestly think she'd sign a contract where someone could potentially pair her with Carrot Top?

True^

Another reason....she does shoots with young men because it,in turn, makes her look young(er) too.

No, it doesn't. If you put an overly ripe banana next to a under-ripe one, it doesn't make it look better. It highlights the contrast. Besides, everyone knows how old she is. I think she looks great without prepubescent boys.

Yeah, but even Jesus at least looks legal. This new chap, I dunno. He looks like he'll be taking the driver's license test next week. And as for the decision not being hers, I am pretty sure Madonna gets final approval of EVERYTHING in a photoshoot. Do you honestly think she'd sign a contract where someone could potentially pair her with Carrot Top?

No, it doesn't. If you put an overly ripe banana next to a under-ripe one, it doesn't make it look better. It highlights the contrast. Besides, everyone knows how old she is. I think she looks great without prepubescent boys.

I get what you're saying. But at the same time, what if Madonna had refused to work with this particular model and demanded for an older man? Would they have catered to her wants or told her to fuck off? And as she gets older, it's all going to seem more ridiculous to some. The thing is though, Madonna is an older woman playing a young persons game. I mean at this point, even if she's posing with an "older" model of 30-35 that is STILL 20 years her junior. If Madonna is gonna continue to be around and viable I think things like this are going to be inevitable in the future.

I'm hoping the visual reference is to some other Italian cinema (or some other source) with which I am not familiar, and all will be explained. He does look alarmingly young. She looks fabulous and I love her. That male model, though, looks like he's too small for his suit. Who wants to hear jokes about the boy helping the (impeccably dressed) granny carry her groceries?! Not me... An older male model wouldn't seem quite so odd.

she doesnt need this!!!its sad!its pathetic.and made her looks older.she should stop doing this.shes so great.she feeds the haters with pics like that....

Guest Therealalejandro

Perhaps the model is meant to be her son? I think being concerned by how others are going to perceive her is bizarre. Obviously she doesn't give a damn. She does everything on her own terms. That is what makes her Madonna, and that is why we are still talking about her every move.

It's not her boyfriend. It's a model. So blame Dolce and Gabbana for that. It's nothing to do with his age. As long as he is a consenting adult, his age mean fuck all to me. However, it's his look that I'm totally not into. Not my thing.