Guy Oseary confirms no new music has been recorded!

moe

I noticed that too. Who does he think he is? Jumped up little prick.

That's kind of harsh.

I like Guy he seems like a total sweetheart and he's more than just M's manager now he's like a business partner.

He has done good work.. after Careese left, Guy was M's manager for Confessions period and the hype surrounding that was extraordinary. Hung up and 4 Minutes are 2 of her biggest hits and he is doing well with Maverick company and producing Twilight series.

I doubt a new album will be out this Fall.

Yeah, and probably no tour until much later in 2011. Unless she does a Greatest Hits type thing or rolls out Sticky & Sweet again. I guess that NYE performance in Rio either won't happen or won't be part of a new tour.

This is good news. She’s not even thinking about new music. Gives her more free time to be a regular person – she’s expressing herself creatively directing that new movie I’ll likely won’t see.

I want strong material for the LN releases – none of that what’s hot right now – let put my spin on it. She needs to come into her next musical phase with vision and no bullshit.

Guest ursaminorjim

Never bought such a song was recorded in the first place, but now it will shut the people up who bashed it before they heard the song or actually knew if it really existed.

hater.gif

So I guess this is going to end up being the longest gap between albums since BS and ROL.

Looks like the fans who wanted her to take some time off are getting their wish. Even if she announces she's in the studio later this year, it will still be another year before it comes out. By that time it will have been nearly 3 1/2 years since HC.

How depressing! :(

Hopefully she'll throw us a one off track or soundtrack song or something.

So I guess this is going to end up being the longest gap between albums since BS and ROL.

Looks like the fans who wanted her to take some time off are getting their wish. Even if she announces she's in the studio later this year, it will still be another year before it comes out. By that time it will have been nearly 3 1/2 years since HC.

How depressing! :(

Hopefully she'll throw us a one off track or soundtrack song or something.

It does make sense to take time off being recording contracts.. i never really thought about it before but she deserves a bit of a rest and we need her to come back with something brilliant and most importantly progressive.

It is depressing but I can wait because it will be worth it all I have to do to cheer myself up is put Candy Shop on repeat.

See which flavour you like and I'll have it for you

Come on into my store I got candy galore

Don't pretend your not hungry there's plenty to eat

Come on into my store cos my sugar is sweet

p.s but you have to play the song over and over again on repeat 150 million billion times, to get the full benefits :)

Guest ursaminorjim

Really? I get instant gratification on the first go!

Anyone who can listen to that and not dance is in serious need of a funk replacement.