What are your concerns for Madonna this decade?

erotica blu

Guest ursaminorjim

No. :lmao: That's why people on the internet don't like me. It's silly though. I'm actually a fun person and a nice guy. Just because I am a bit eccentric and mental and love having fun does not mean that I should be instantly hated, but oh well. :)

So why not drop the (painfully studied and calculated) eccentricities and try to be the person you are in all facets of your life instead of acting like a tit with a martyr complex and a desperate need for attention here?

Just a suggestion. :)

I doubt she will ever become a "Vegas act" she is to smart to let that shit happen.

I would say she's too smart to not become a Vegas act, actually. I'm sure it'll happen at some point.

Guest ursaminorjim

Following a lobodomy, maybe.

Vegas is a perfectly acceptable forum for older acts now. It's not the graveyard it once was.

And frankly, I'd much rather see her do a kick-ass, well-planned show in a Vegas theater than another lopsided spectacle in a stadium or arena. Plus it's much easier doing a residency than a tour.

Trust me - it will happen someday.

Vegas is a perfectly acceptable forum for older acts now. It's not the graveyard it once was.

And frankly, I'd much rather see her do a kick-ass, well-planned show in a Vegas theater than another lopsided spectacle in a stadium or arena. Plus it's much easier doing a residency than a tour.

Trust me - it will happen someday.

ugh I really hope not. Shall we make a friendly bet on it? 3 years? or 6?

Unlike some loons, I have no expectations for Madonna.....never have. I guess that's why I don't get flustered when she releases new projects. I'm just here for the ride, wherever she takes me I'm cool with. Hopefully I'll find it interesting enough to continue to care.

I could care less if the younger generation (or any generation for that matter) thinks of Madonna as the new Cher. The younger generation isn't going to have a great interest in her anyways at this point. I will be 30 this year and even when I was in middle/high school Madonna was past her "cool" years with the majority of the youth. Whoever thinks Madonna is going to be "hot" with the youth....regardless of what she does.....needs to PM me and make arrangements to send me whatever pills you are taking. :)

Quite frankly I'm surprised Madonna has as many younger fans as she does now (just going by the ones in this forum).

Guest ursaminorjim

ugh I really hope not. Shall we make a friendly bet on it? 3 years? or 6?

I'll say an even 10. :thumbsup:

I’m a loon for starting this thread? Not bloody likely – I don’t think so – I came from Janet Jackson hell to come to Madonna heaven. Now if Mad wants do lackluster things music related – I have a problem.

Guest groovyguy

Unlike some loons, I have no expectations for Madonna.....never have. I guess that's why I don't get flustered when she releases new projects. I'm just here for the ride, wherever she takes me I'm cool with.

Same here! In fact, to me, everything she does now is a bonus, a gift. I'm just thankful she's well and alive and still kicking ass. And I'm grateful that she's not retired and still releasing new projects. Just wanna enjoy the ride wherever she takes us.

Guest ursaminorjim

No offense, groovyguy, but that's both patronizing and insulting.

What, she gave us enough greatness in her past that everything else is just gravy? The ocasional "Celebration" is okay because there's a "Like a prayer" to even it out?

SHAME on you, sir. SHAME.

;)

Guest groovyguy

No offense, groovyguy, but that's both patronizing and insulting.

What, she gave us enough greatness in her past that everything else is just gravy? The ocasional "Celebration" is okay because there's a "Like a prayer" to even it out?

SHAME on you, sir. SHAME.

Patronizing? Insulting? To who? To you? That's how I feel! And I'm entitled to how I feel! I don't feel any shame. I'm proud to be a Madonna fan and I have been since the 80's. You are entitled to your feeling and your opinion of what you think she should or should not do but that's you. I don't share your kind of expectations on what a Madonna project should be. You're insulting me just because I don't feel the same way you do. Well, that's your problem! The shame is on you! Remember not everyone has to agree with you. Learn to show some respect for others unless you have none for yourself! No offense meant! bad.gif

Guest ursaminorjim

Patronizing? Insulting? To who? To you? That's how I feel! And I'm entitled to how I feel! I don't feel any shame. I'm proud to be a Madonna fan and I have been since the 80's. You are entitled to your feeling and your opinion of what you think she should or should not do but that's you. I don't share your kind of expectations on what a Madonna project should be. You're insulting me just because I don't feel the same way you do. Well, that's your problem! The shame is on you! Remember not everyone has to agree with you. Learn to show some respect for others unless you have none for yourself! No offense meant! bad.gif

Missed the wink, I see.

Guest groovyguy

Missed the wink, I see.

Nope. I did not miss your wink! Did you miss my wink?

wink2.gifwink2.gifwink2.gif

Triple Winky Naughty!!!

I know she's going to surprise us for another decade

keeping on putting out the terrific shows and amazing records, she's going to outsell in every platform all the new madonnas

and while doing this, getting to spend more time with her children and family

she doesnt need the promotion anymore or at least she can afford to do it in a different way now

she doesnt need the teenage audience....she's got such a huge fanbase in terms of geography and in terms of generations

she's the last living legend, she doesnt need anyone's approval nor money

she's a category of her own like Time and Space as far as pop culture goes

amazing woman

I know she's going to surprise us for another decade

keeping on putting out the terrific shows and amazing records, she's going to outsell in every platform all the new madonnas

and while doing this, getting to spend more time with her children and family

she doesnt need the promotion anymore or at least she can afford to do it in a different way now

she doesnt need the teenage audience....she's got such a huge fanbase in terms of geography and in terms of generations

she's the last living legend, she doesnt need anyone's approval nor money

she's a category of her own like Time and Space as far as pop culture goes

amazing woman

Quick question. If what you believe about the NWO illuminati stuff is true, then the indications are there that Madonna has played a pretty big part in that. How do you square that with being a big fan?

Quick question. If what you believe about the NWO illuminati stuff is true, then the indications are there that Madonna has played a pretty big part in that. How do you square that with being a big fan?

I don't believe the NWO stuff is true, I know it is

there is a difference between believing and knowing, and as the days go by, more and more things happening everywhere are confirming the "theories"

proof is in the unfolding of events itself on a daily basis

yes I am a big fan but I dont see any indications as you say about Madonna's involvement in all of this and honestly it's irrelevant at this point

what matters is how you use the info you receive not the info itself, would it make a difference for you to know Madonna was involved?

once you know you are an infinite being and that your thoughts create the reality surrounding you, you hold a corresponding infinite power

power is not money or buildings or armies

power is thought

as the Kabbalists say "knowing is more important than believing", believeing is not enuff

and I know Madge is good :horn:

dont worry Lucky humanity will survive, or shall I say just be rid of the illusion, rid of the duality ;)

"It's all an illusion....there's too much confusion....."

I don't believe the NWO stuff is true, I know it is

there is a difference between believing and knowing, and as the days go by, more and more things happening everywhere are confirming the "theories"

proof is in the unfolding of events itself on a daily basis

yes I am a big fan but I dont see any indications as you say about Madonna's involvement in all of this and honestly it's irrelevant at this point

what matters is how you use the info you receive not the info itself, would it make a difference for you to know Madonna was involved?

once you know you are an infinite being and that your thoughts create the reality surrounding you, you hold a corresponding infinite power

power is not money or buildings or armies

power is thought

as the Kabbalists say "knowing is more important than believing", believeing is not enuff

and I know Madge is good :horn:

dont worry Lucky humanity will survive, or shall I say just be rid of the illusion, rid of the duality ;)

"It's all an illusion....there's too much confusion....."

Well I'm not getting into it here, but the indications are CERTAINLY there, and it amuses me that you've missed them.

Guest edsalas

I don't have much expectations for her just that she doesn't abuse with botox or any other rigurous procedure because she's looking better than ever just as she is right now. And that she continues releasing new music and keep me excited about new releases and upcoming tours. That's it. And as a plus I would be really happy if she made it as a film director.

HAHAHAHA, HORRIBLE. But please, the woman is dancing at the same time. And she decides to bring that stupid high voice instead of the deep one, so this is the result. If she sang with the voice she had pre Evita this wouldn't happen.

HAHAHAHA, HORRIBLE. But please, the woman is dancing at the same time. And she decides to bring that stupid high voice instead of the deep one, so this is the result. If she sang with the voice she had pre Evita this wouldn't happen.

Well, I love it :lol: Very entertaining shit vocals. Give me these anyday over boring perfect pitch singing.

Lack of success, to many flop era's unless she can managed to make some really good tunes, she won't be able to sell out tours at such high prices if her music isn't successful.