What are your concerns for Madonna this decade?

erotica blu

Guest ursaminorjim

That being said..I recently went through my little brothers MP3 player..he's 17.

& I found :

Hollywood

Music

Die Another Day

Revolver

4 Minutes

Give It to Me

Beat goes on

And I swear I have NOTHING to do with this..

& no he's not gay. :fag:

Well, those are all very butch choices. If "Hung up" or "Vogue" slips in there...potentially bi-curious.

No. This is your present.

c026z.jpg

That's cool. I'll modify it a little and it will become my own Confessions headpiece. Think I'll want the mane.

Guest ursaminorjim

No. You will not.

I specifically chose the ball gag over the bit gag so you would shut the fuck up, and the blindfold so you can't see where the piss is coming from.

deal_with_it.gif

If you urinated on me I might have to kill you first and then kill myself out of purile disgust. I'm not against props, especially masquerade style. I am not into fecal matter or urine in any way at all though. Ugh. You can keep dreaming.

That being said..I recently went through my little brothers MP3 player..he's 17.

& I found :

Hollywood

Music

Die Another Day

Revolver

4 Minutes

Give It to Me

Beat goes on

And I swear I have NOTHING to do with this..

& no he's not gay. :fag:

that's so cute!

i recently heard a girl in my class (she's 20 or 21) play papa don't preach for everyone to hear on her ipod. its always refreshing to see i'm not the only girl in my early 20s who loves M ;) i don't want to generalize but ive noticed that most women in my country who love Madonna often dress SO bad or immature, or when in their 40s love britney etc.. and are just so.. eh "wrong" ;) i get along better with people who act a bit more normal but they usually listen to daan or dEUS ;)

Concerns?

She will become a 100% touring act joining the ranks of The Rolling Stones and the other "oldie" acts with no one caring about her new tunes. :(

The touch ups to the face will begin to look more odd.

Guest ursaminorjim

"Puerile" means childish or immature, you know. Points for the vaguest inkling of self-awareness.

My only concern about Madonna is that she remains more concerned with touring than with writing and recording.

Does it keep you awake at night?

exactly. like i said in another thread, her fucking plane could crash tomorrow and she'd be dead. atleast then some of these people would get a good nights sleep not having to worry about how much promo she does, or her not making the greatest album thats ever been released every time, or her making her kids her #1 priority, or her cheeks anymore.

Well to kill yourself because somebody urinates on you, would be puerile would it not? I would certainly behave histrionically.

I remember when I taught you that word :)

exactly. like i said in another thread, her fucking plane could crash tomorrow and she'd be dead. atleast then some of these people would get a good nights sleep not having to worry about how much promo she does, or her not making the greatest album thats ever been released every time, or her making her kids her #1 priority, or her cheeks anymore.

she died for the PUBLICITY.

I remember when I taught you that word :)

What? My mother taught me that word when she used it to describe my father. I was like 6. So 19 years ago, when you were what? An Embryo? P.S I really don't look a day over 21. :)

Oh no, don't you remember when I said you have Histrionic Personality Disorder and you asked what it was? I just assumed.....

I know what 'Histrionic' means, but I didn't consider there being a disorder. It's like saying 'Oh my god you have humorous personality disorder' or 'Oh no, you have shy and retiring personality disorder'. I don't see it as a disorder.

No. :lmao: That's why people on the internet don't like me. It's silly though. I'm actually a fun person and a nice guy. Just because I am a bit eccentric and mental and love having fun does not mean that I should be instantly hated, but oh well. :)

My two concerns are personal. My feelings were hurt seeing her live wearing that Joker’s mask she calls a face. As for the music I’m easy – but I need some of my oddness, pretentiousness, and fucking bullshit back – I want my Mirwais damn it!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

For younger generations, Madonna is becoming just the new Cher.

That's true to an extent, in the sense that she's plastic and old, but really......musically, she's nowhere near as cringe worthy and never will be. If she does a whole album of Celebrations, then we'll talk :lol:

I think she will do just fine. I have never really been let down by her to the point where I fear her career is over. (not counting 4 mins) :grr:

I doubt she will ever become a "Vegas act" she is to smart to let that shit happen. I like/love all her albums and do not think she will fall short with the LiveNation era.

all hail

3984965784_eb76726d08_o.jpg

If I said that I wanted Madonna to continue to be the 'Queen of Pop' or whatever silly type of label the media wants to give her, that would bring with it a list of concerns -you could do a swot analysis of Madonna's career at this point, and point out what she ought to do. But to be honest, if she never releases another record I won't be sorry. She has 4 great kids, and enough money to explore her passions and do good in the world. Why should I have concerns for Madonna that she doesn't have herself?

my concern is that she'll retire. i don't want her to ever retire!!!! i hope she records albums now so they can be released even after she leaves us; she will still then be making music in the after life like tupac haha :) I just cant imagine a world without new madonna music, good or bad.

Edited by stumble upon