What are your concerns for Madonna this decade?

erotica blu

I'm not sure I understand the question. Concerns as in fears? I dunno. She's pretty much done everything she came here to do - except tour Australia in this decade.

I have a feeling that she won't age in a normal way and will become a joke with botox and face lifts, silly lyrics and up to date producers for meh tracks,until people forget how great she was.

I just hope she knows when to stop and combines trendy music with quality.

I have a feeling that she won't age in a normal way and will become a joke with botox and face lifts, silly lyrics and up to date producers for meh tracks,until people forget how great she was.

I just hope she knows when to stop and combines trendy music with quality.

:lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

We already have one of those...

cher_oprah.jpg

Bless her, she's a doll, but let's all get real. "Believe" :rotfl:

well.....less of the trendy "what's hot now" producer situation.....

"All you need is your own imagination

So use it that's what it's for

Go inside, for your finest inspiration

Your dreams will open the door"

I want some kick ass music.

I want her to explore her dark side again.. everything since American Life has been so upbeat and almost an homage to old school Madonna and that whole era at the end of the 70's.. now is time for the future and some serious grown up lyrics.

She finally has a worthy adversary in Gaga.. who has the diva qualities of Aguilera and the media whore tendancies of Britney.. so now there can be inspiration for her from another current artist, which should be the shot in the arm/kick up the ass she needs. The last 25 years must have been lonely for her.

Fuck movies, fuck fashion.. concentrate on the music. The next album is everything.. it has to be up there with LAP and ROL.

My biggest concern is that she needs to honour her Australian fans with a tour.. it's beyond a joke at this point and she has some serious making up to do. There are more Madonna fans in Australia per capita than anywhere else in the world.

Love you M xxoo

Guest ursaminorjim

The closest Madonna came to Cher was with the Confessions era.... It wasn't over the top flamboyant, but it was sugar coated just a bit for the gays!

Uhh, yeah. Just a bit. :lol:

I mean, when your lead single is a fruity-ass club track that samples "Gimme gimme gimme"...

2190_1.jpg

:lmao:

But yes, she is becoming the new Cher. When I was a teenager, I didn't look to popstars in their fifties, I wanted Madonna, Duran Duran etc. Teenagers don't want to follow someone the same age as their parents. That's just the way things are.

I've no concerns but just look forward to more great music (and less films).

That being said..I recently went through my little brothers MP3 player..he's 17.

& I found :

Hollywood

Music

Die Another Day

Revolver

4 Minutes

Give It to Me

Beat goes on

And I swear I have NOTHING to do with this..

& no he's not gay. :fag: