"Celebration": Pre-Radio Date Audio

neutrocks

Guest gloriesbarcelona
And that cover is still better than the official cover, in my opinion. Simple but at least no stoned face.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can I have this instead:

celebrationdanorbit2.jpg

This is her best single since "Jump" and may well be my favorite single of hers this decade. :thumbsup:

Imagine if THIS was released in 2000 instead of "Music" - would be MUCH bigger I assure you!

Thank you for posting. This song keeps growing and growing on me. It's gonna be a smash! :)

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can I have this instead:

celebrationdanorbit2.jpg

:smooch::smooch::smooch:

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRAZY FOR U

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
What happened to the internet era? How come it hasn't leaked yet?

because madonna still knows how to keep her fans waiting and wanting. she knows to release little club performance shyt. make us DIE for it!!!

SHES MADONNA. :thumbsup:

This is her best single since "Jump" and may well be my favorite single of hers this decade. :thumbsup:

Imagine if THIS was released in 2000 instead of "Music" - would be MUCH bigger I assure you!

Sorry, but no. We haven't heard the whole song yet, but no way it is or could ever be bigger than "Music".

Guest gloriesbarcelona
It is her best since Hung Up.

I really cant wait to hear it.

I know what you mean, there's a "Confessions" feel to it.

We need a good vid and a new look for this!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need a good vid and a new look for this!!!!!!!!!!!!

new look? uhm, we may be in for another wig extravaganza if that happens... she can't alter her look for she is on tour...

i can't wait for this...i am actually so happy it hasn't leak yet. ;)

Totally agree. Want her to have great opening sales figures for this one. :thumbsup:

welll its obviously way superior to all the timberake/ HC crap, and its good shes back to a typical classic M sound; but I really have no solid opinion yet. From that clip, it goes back to my potential original issue - just sounds a bit too late 90s clubby/ typical Oakenfeld. I love her vocals and the lyrics- 200% classic, infectious M lyrics (which alone I think will make this a smash) but I hope the production has a little more soul. Will just wait for the entire HQ leak.

Guest gloriesbarcelona
new look? uhm, we may be in for another wig extravaganza if that happens... she can't alter her look for she is on tour...

She's wearing wigs for the tour, that's what she looked like without them 3 days ago:

0008.jpg

Might have a new look after all...

omg if u look at her arms - yes, theyre defined and toned, but those pics that recently leaked on Perez Hilton were blatantly photoshopped and distorted lol.

She's wearing wigs for the tour, that's what she looked like without them 3 days ago:

whoa, i thought she only wears wigs for the last part of the show... this decade is her most boring decade when it comes to hair do..

Guest gloriesbarcelona
It's called hair extensions.She doesn't wear a wig.

6654_1171966332965_1042220884_30543721_6

Fair enough, wigs/extentions, still very different from that pic taken in London over the week end

Guest ursaminorjim
:drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama:

MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADONNA HAS GONE BACK IN TIME!!!

It's like listening to the 1st album!!

What, the first Alice Deejay album? :chuckle:

Sorry - not my cup of tea, this version. But bring on the remixes and bring on the album!