"Celebration": Pre-Radio Date Audio

neutrocks

ive always loved paul's work

his hollywood remix is prob the most played remix on my computer

i could care less of his work or sound

it's NEW madonna, and i just want to hear the full fucking thing

That and Give It 2 Me have been two of her best remixes this past decade. As for Benny Benassi, I have not anything since Satisfaction a few years ago. Has he done any other remixes of note? He seems an odd choice otherwise.

That and Give It 2 Me have been two of her best remixes this past decade. As for Benny Benassi, I have not anything since Satisfaction a few years ago. Has he done any other remixes of note? He seems an odd choice otherwise.

He did a remix for Britney's "Womanizer" and he also won a Grammy last year for a Public Enemy remix

cosmic, why in the world would it hit iTunes now when it hasn't even been sent to radio? Even HU hit iTunes a few days right after the track hit radio. "4 Minutes" was released on iTunes a couple weeks after it hit radio.

True, though, about physical singles- they sell next to nothing now in the USA (as witnessed by 4M, GI2M and MA).

cosmic, why in the world would it hit iTunes now when it hasn't even been sent to radio? Even HU hit iTunes a few days right after the track hit radio. "4 Minutes" was released on iTunes a couple weeks after it hit radio.

True, though, about physical singles- they sell next to nothing now in the USA (as witnessed by 4M, GI2M and MA).

Of course I mean why they are not releasing it now eveywhere, radio too.I believe the song is ready and it has a very summer vibe.Next week is not very far away I know, but the song will go on sale only in september.

If past practices are anything to go by, the song will be on iTunes next month sometime. It can't rely on big U.S. airplay, so it needs a sales buzz to get things going.

So...

The version recorded during the video shoot was this version, no? We have yet to hear any other mixes other than Oakenfold and the 20-second snippet of the album version. Am I up to speed?

An INTERESTING video. I always thought Pacha, one of the biggest clubs in the world, was a lot BIGGER then this. Unless Oakenfold was playing one of the smaller rooms for whatever reason.

If they were "testing" the crowd, they seem pretty unimpressed. Unless they are completely monged out. Or it's a bad recording.

Anyway, I think this sounds FANTASTIC. Shall we presume the aforementioned "Benny Benassi" remix of Celebration is in fact some kind of Oakenfold deviation of the album version which has been mislabelled? They'd be no other reason for ol' Paul to be playing other people's versions of his song, no matter how superior the production. I know a few others here have thought this, notably Danny_86. It's quite logical; an uninformed fan would guess this remix is pretty close to the album version, yet others in the "know" still talk about a hallowed "album edit which is completely different to the clips that have leaked".

Guest Danny86

^MadonnaTribe confirmed that Paul indeed remixed the track, so this is his own remix, and it's normal, Stuart remixed all 4 COADF singles and 2 album tracks even though he produced all of them.

An INTERESTING video. I always thought Pacha, one of the biggest clubs in the world, was a lot BIGGER then this. Unless Oakenfold was playing one of the smaller rooms for whatever reason.

If they were "testing" the crowd, they seem pretty unimpressed. Unless they are completely monged out. Or it's a bad recording.

Anyway, I think this sounds FANTASTIC. Shall we presume the aforementioned "Benny Benassi" remix of Celebration is in fact some kind of Oakenfold deviation of the album version which has been mislabelled? They'd be no other reason for ol' Paul to be playing other people's versions of his song, no matter how superior the production. I know a few others here have thought this, notably Danny_86. It's quite logical; an uninformed fan would guess this remix is pretty close to the album version, yet others in the "know" still talk about a hallowed "album edit which is completely different to the clips that have leaked".

I agreed. Why would Oakenfold promote other DJ's remixes? Unless Madge told him so.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtzZQjquT4I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtzZQjquT4I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtzZQjquT4I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Thanks Pud. Now whose is this remix? Oakenfold's or Benassi's???

What about the original???????????? :manson:

the lyrics and her vocals have the ingredients for a monster w.w hit!! its all gonna come down to the regular, non remixed HQ version.