"Celebration": Pre-Radio Date Audio

neutrocks

Guest Pud Whacker
Thank god I never listened to that casacada stuff everyones talking about cause this song sounds hot to me!

me too. ive never even heard of them, but also, i never heard nelly fertado except that horrendous fly like a bird and timbaland either. so...

ITS ALWAYS ALL NEW TO ME!!!!

MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Guest Spotlight
I don't like it :(

*goes hide under a rock again till the next CD release*

Me either. Not a fan of this sugary Euro-trash stuff. Would rather have Confessions again. But then again we haven't heard the full thing yet, so I'll hold my breath until then.

I do like the version that was played at Pacha though. I think there will be some good remixes out of it.

Me either. Not a fan of this sugary Euro-trash stuff. Would rather have Confessions again. But then again we haven't heard the full thing yet, so I'll hold my breath until then.

I do like the version that was played at Pacha though. I think there will be some good remixes out of it.

same here the pacha mix was cool. The amazon was a bit Dannii Minogue. Cant complain till the whole thing leaks though. M knows what she is doing.

(apart from the last spliff she had and wrote hey you)

Love the Amazon clip. I might be one of the few on here, but the Amazon clip sounds miles better than most of the clips/remixes I've heard so far. I do love the dub version though. Either way I can't wait! I'm so glad the Hard Candy era is almost over, it just didn't really do it for me. Hard Candy was a good album overall but it was just handled so wrong in my opinion. But whatever, next! :thumbsup:

I hope Warner makes the right and smart decision on which mix is going to be sent to radio and used for the video

It would be very wise to use the same mix for the radio and video. Don't split it up warner.

anyway, enough of that. i love EVERYTHING celebration!!! I have nothing but good feelings and thoughts for this whole release. It'll be a success

Guest SuperPop

this has nothing to do with the trash music of Cascada

it is proper AMAZE, extremely CATCHY and it will be IMMENSE everywhere (except US) :wow: ..even as huge as HU!

the Queen is BACK in full force :clap:

I was just thinking because this song is called Celebration (and the album too) maybe us fans should try and create hype for the album in some way? I was just trying to think how and I came up with each country has a Celebration release party (and by this I mean someone throws one at their house and invites people they want and has it as Madonna themed) and it is filmed by someone there showing people dancing to M's music (preferably hit songs) and then the vids are collected and put onto youtube with the country's name and Celebration Madonna.

I knw it's not the best idea but I think us fans could help generate some excitement and hype for this :).

I might be one of the few on here, but the Amazon clip sounds miles better than most of the clips/remixes I've heard so far.

I agree. This version is just so much more lush and melodic.

I agree. This version is just so much more lush and melodic.

i actually prefer the oakenfold mix

i guess cause im a dark person

but i do love the album version just as much!!

me too. ive never even heard of them, but also, i never heard nelly fertado except that horrendous fly like a bird and timbaland either. so...

ITS ALWAYS ALL NEW TO ME!!!!

MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

You've never heard of Timbaland's music before he worked with M? :nocomment:

The only thing good is M's own vocals. I was able to just keep my mind on her voice, and that setteled my hole, just for a little, but then the slushie shit started to drip out.

The only thing good is M's own vocals. I was able to just keep my mind on her voice, and that setteled my hole, just for a little, but then the slushie shit started to drip out.

Whoopie, you do realize you're ruining my image of your asshole right now. Why would you do that to lil old me :(

Whoopie, you do realize you're ruining my image of your asshole right now. Why would you do that to lil old me :(

:lmao:

you really once had nice thoughts of my asshole?

The remix that we've been hearing the past few weeks is waaaaaaaaay better. Thank god that's what's being used in the video. This sounds cheap.

uuhnnn i may agree.. :confused:

not very found of this album version.. the remix spoiled me :D

:lmao:

you really once had nice thoughts of my asshole?

:rotfl:

I guess that's kind of impossible because your pothead ass has never posted a picture, so the answer is no :lol:

Although you, Pud, CUBB, and I seem to be the only men who ever even talk about assholes here, so I just consider you my asshole bretheren.