"Celebration": Pre-Radio Date Audio

neutrocks

Guest beachboi-69

Well if the Video mix is Benny along side Oakenfold radio mix.. Itune sales should be good.

Radio can play what ever they want..

I remember back when American Life was released..... Fan's slammed Z100 New York with requests for it and they wouldn't play it!... They gave in and what did they play??????... The Paul Oakenfold remix... lol....

Partial VOCAL VERSION of the song in Zaragoza, played by Oakenfold during the pre-show.

That's the Benny B remix not the album version!

Lame Paul did't even play his own remix! Thus is Pauls set?

Partial VOCAL VERSION of the song in Zaragoza, played by Oakenfold during the pre-show.

I love it, i hope that someone upload the full version of the concert soon.

Hmm? I think people are forgetting it was he and Madonna who co-produce the track from the beginning. So maybe he didn't play his own remix, but the song is still his and Madonna's.

This is why I say above some people will not be happy at all with the original mix since they have an issue with Oakenfold.

Well if the Video mix is Benny along side Oakenfold radio mix.. Itune sales should be good.

yeah, the more versions being liked, the better chances of it cracking the TOP10 in the HOT100.

People have already forgotten that it's the Paul Oakenfold version of Give It To Me that propelled GI2M to #57 in the HOT100.

Guest bluejean
yeah, the more versions being liked, the better chances of it cracking the TOP10 in the HOT100.

People have already forgotten that it's the Paul Oakenfold version of Give It To Me that propelled GI2M to #57 in the HOT100.

Yes, good point

Guest Danny86

It seems it's his own remix. Anna said this a while ago (about that fan recording thingy):

extended or not, it still is an oakenfold remix of the original edit which is set to be released. it was played on set for obvious reasons..

It seems it's his own remix. Anna said this a while ago (about that fan recording thingy):

extended or not, it still is an oakenfold remix of the original edit which is set to be released. it was played on set for obvious reasons..

so then it's no by this benni banasi at all?

who started that rumor anyway??

Guest Danny86

This got mixed up. MadonnaTribe only said that the Benny Benassi remix will be used in the video, so people assumed the leaked recording from the video set is Benny Benassi remix, but that was NEVER confirmed. Of course Paul could have played someone else's mix, but I think that's unlikely.

Guest Danny86

Seems so. They played a 3rd version for the fan recording to avoid album and video versions recorded, I guess.

Guest bluejean

Well if this is true, why is Neutrocks saying he heard the album version and that it's different to this???

Well if this is true, why is Neutrocks saying he heard the album version and that it's different to this???

That's because it is different.

This got mixed up. MadonnaTribe only said that the Benny Benassi remix will be used in the video, so people assumed the leaked recording from the video set is Benny Benassi remix, but that was NEVER confirmed. Of course Paul could have played someone else's mix, but I think that's unlikely.

Why do people keep ignoring the fact, "Celebration" is co-produced by Madonna and Paul? So whatever mix he plays, it still is his song as well.

That's because the album version hasn't leaked. Everything up until now, we've been hearing remixes/dubs except for the 20 second excerpt that was originally leaked.

This gets better by the minute all the people trashing Paul O's sound and loving what they thought was the Benny B mix instead, really love Paul O cause its his mix after all. LAMO!!

ive always loved paul's work

his hollywood remix is prob the most played remix on my computer

i could care less of his work or sound

it's NEW madonna, and i just want to hear the full fucking thing

maybe because of that sound mostly evident in the opening... it is somehow similar to Benny's style like Satisfaction

i'm afraid it's gonna turn out like American Pie that the remixed version from Richard Vission is better than original.

Guest Danny86
So is it now correct to say the video will still have a remix, but will be a Paul O remix?

Yes, as for now, that's how it's shaping up to be. But I have to say, with the song title changing lately, I think none of these stuff is definite.