"Celebration": Pre-Radio Date Audio

neutrocks

im not so sure i like it. its a little too "gay" sounding to me... i guess its because it sounds so trance y I would have liked a mix between the album version and the club remix we heard. Perez Hilton liked it though ;)

:rotfl:

I guess that's kind of impossible because your pothead ass has never posted a picture, so the answer is no :lol:

Although you, Pud, CUBB, and I seem to be the only men who ever even talk about assholes here, so I just consider you my asshole bretheren.

assholes are so nasty and gross. thats why no one talks about them

Not if you clean them and take care of them like any sensible human being with hygiene would do.

You do realize by saying that all holes are nasty/gross, you are confirming to the whole world that you have a disgraceful asshole :rotfl:

Not if you clean them and take care of them like any sensible human being with hygiene would do.

You do realize by saying that all holes are nasty/gross, you are confirming to the whole world that you have a disgraceful asshole :rotfl:

you can clean an ass all you want, but its never no more than an inch away from human waste and bacteria :lol::)

you should start talking about them.

now, let's substitute that kitten in your av to picture of someone hole. the caption would be grrrrreat!

you can clean an ass all you want, but its never no more than an inch away from human waste and bacteria :lol::)

SoSoDef, I know you fantasize about anal sex on the daily. Hell even straight couples do it. The fact that we shit from there has yet to stop the human race from engaging in anal ever since the cavemen times! Take it up with motha nature if you have such a problem with it. Your virginial self will die barren!

SoSoDef, I know you fantasize about anal sex on the daily. Hell even straight couples do it. The fact that we shit from there has yet to stop the human race from engaging in anal ever since the cavemen times! Take it up with motha nature if you have such a problem with it. Your virginial self will die barren!

i think u need to do a vlog about the ass and its cleanliness and whether it should be used for sexual purposes or not

i think u need to do a vlog about the ass and its cleanliness and whether it should be used for sexual purposes or not

Meh, I'm tired of talking about secks. I'm like Madonna circa 1994. I'm romantical right now.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand :lol:

I was more excited hearing both the Benassi and Oakenfold remixes. This has that "generic dance" feel to it. I too will reserve judgement until I hear the whole thing.

This sounds like it could be the remix of the Oakenfold remix :dramatic:

I was more excited hearing both the Benassi and Oakenfold remixes. This has that "generic dance" feel to it. I too will reserve judgement until I hear the whole thing.

This sounds like it could be the remix of the Oakenfold remix :dramatic:

Keep in mind, this is pretty much Oakenfold's baby. There is no doubt he came up with the sound to this song along side Joe Echo and Ian Green. The original will sound much more closer to the dub/12 inch remix he did.

The clip is no more different than the 20 second clip we got a while ago, except it is not the chorus that runs into the speaking part which is pretty much the middle of the song.

Keep in mind, this is pretty much Oakenfold's baby. There is no doubt he came up with the sound to this song along side Joe Echo and Ian Green. The original will sound much more closer to the dub/12 inch remix he did.

The clip is no more different than the 20 second clip we got a while ago, except it is not the chorus that runs into the speaking part which is pretty much the middle of the song.

Huh???

I'm hoping the whole thing will have the air of the remix

I'm hoping the whole thing will have the air of the remix

Which remix is that? Oakenfolds?? If so, it does, but the more I read from fans here, so many are too fickle. I really don't get all the comments regarding the song sounds "dated" and it sounds like "Cascade", etc. when they are relying on two clips which are from the chorus. I've heard the full song. I certainly don't get the same vibe, but then again, I try not to dissect the song to death. I just try to enjoy it.

Which remix is that? Oakenfolds?? If so, it does, but the more I read from fans here, so many are too fickle. I really don't get all the comments regarding the song sounds "dated" and it sounds like "Cascade", etc. when they are relying on two clips which are from the chorus. I've heard the full song. I certainly don't get the same vibe, but then again, I try not to dissect the song to death. I just try to enjoy it.

So is the amazon preview the version u heard? And your saying there's more "Sound" to it?

So is the amazon preview the version u heard? And your saying there's more "Sound" to it?

Both the 20 second and this 30 second clip are extracted from the album version. Both are from the chorus which pretty much are exactly the same. The only difference is the 20 second came from the front part of the song and this 30 second is coming from more from the middle of the song, right before she speaks. And of course there is much more to this song than just the chorus. Hearing the other mixes gives you a good idea of that.

Though, I suspect anyone who has issues with Oakenfold will be disappointed. His sound is all over the album version.

Both the 20 second and this 30 second clip are extracted from the album version. Both are from the chorus which pretty much are exactly the same. The only difference is the 20 second came from the front part of the song and this 30 second is coming from more from the middle of the song, right before she speaks. And of course there is much more to this song than just the chorus. Hearing the other mixes gives you a good idea of that.

Though, I suspect anyone who has issues with Oakenfold will be disappointed. His sound is all over the album version.

Oh ok but does the music build anymore? Anywhere?

And is there a spoken intro?

Oh ok but does the music build anymore? Anywhere?

And is there a spoken intro?

The most significant change in the song is the part where the song slightly slows down and she sings "Put your arms around me..." It slowly builds back up to the chorus beat when the chorus repeats again from what I recall.

There is an spoken intro, but if that shows up on the radio version, I don't know?

There is an spoken intro, but if that shows up on the radio version, I don't know?

Amazon.com lists the download they are selling as the "album version," so I wonder whether or not there will be a separate radio version, especially since this album version is only 3:35, according to Amazon.

Guest ursaminorjim

Okay, how did you hear all these versions again? I understand you can't share them, but what were the circumstances of your hearing them? Or have you just heard the mixes from the YouTube snippets as well?

I'm assuming the album version is the single version. We'll have to wait and see.

somebody is already.