"Celebration": Pre-Radio Date Audio

neutrocks

Guest beachboi-69

Well from this new clip......

How the hell has this not leaked yet????... When was the last time we heard the longest official clip from any major artist on Amazon first.. Crazyness...LMAO.....

It now sounds alot more like holiday to me and does sound dated... but not in a bad way.

I think this will leak on friday though... I just have a feeling. Odd that it will be at radio for only 1 or 2 days before commericially released. This will probably help sales and take a stab into the illegal downloads.

Then we have "Revolver" shortly after... maybe they do know what they are doing. Looks like they might be crafting 2 US top tens out of this type of planning.

Edited by beachboi-69

Guest ursaminorjim
WTF??????????? :vomit:

I mean some of the fanmade stuff is WAY better than this!!! There must be something wrong :confused:

That's just a piece of interim artwork before the promotional deluge. It eases in the branding. When the track's available for download, I'm sure the "real" artwork will take its place.

She MUST perform this song on MTV VMA & EMA and Grammy.

It will be HUGE.

#1 in 45 countries.

Thats what I'm talking about!!! it would such a waste of a great hit if she doesn't!!! she gotta promote the shit out of it like she did with Hung Up!!

i'm really impressed at how long this track has been kept under wraps. it adds to the excitement and reminds me of being younger when you'd hear a new madonna song first when it popped up on the radio

Sounds good! Familiar....COADF-ish, very safe for her to do a song like this....but good! :)

I don't understand calling this type of production "classic Madonna" though. Madonna never did the techno, electronic, rave-ish, Euro sounding stuff until the late 90's. It's just hard for me to call this classic Madonna when this is pretty much the sound she had just 2 albums ago.

Guest beachboi-69

Maybe this is not going for adds on US radio... LOL

There is nothing listed on any of the Radio sites as an impact date. Are they going with "Revolver" instead or is this some new trick of igoring radio. Teehee

Edited by beachboi-69

Maybe this is not going for adds on US radio... LOL

There is nothing listed on any of the Radio sites as an impact date. Are they going with revolver instead or is this some new trick of igoring radio.

Unfortunately, probably just the same OLD trick of US radio ignoring her. :( I REALLY don't see this song doing big things in the US AT ALL as far as airplay goes. Dance music may be bigger here now, but not THIS type of dance music.

I do hope I'm wrong though and that this is her biggest US hit since Music!!! :)

FUCK THE US RADIO and their shit

I love what im hearing so far, sounds proper AMAZE

And i...and i like that

Guest beachboi-69
Unfortunately, probably just the same OLD trick of US radio ignoring her. :( I REALLY don't see this song doing big things in the US AT ALL as far as airplay goes. Dance music may be bigger here now, but not THIS type of dance music.

I do hope I'm wrong though and that this is her biggest US hit since Music!!! :)

True.. I know this ....fellow american boi....but there is always an impact date for radio programers. This release does not have one or any promotion what-so-ever by the record company at radio.

It seems they are keeping the single locked hardcore.... no leak... and going to a mass download when it becomes available on itunes. Who is really listening to radio anymore???... besides at work or the commute... Maybe it's smart thinking.

Edited by beachboi-69

The sound is too European to be a huge hit in the US. Lady GaGa is doing well but her music has that bit of urban flair that's perfect for crossover. Celebration is very Euro-dance, not the music the US is into. It's going to go to at least Top 20. This will be the #1 song of the year in Europe, though. Massive hit.

Guest AdoreTheSecret
True.. I know this ....fellow american boi....but there is always an impact date for radio programers. This release does not have one or any promotion what-so-ever but the record company at radio.

2 radio stations here in San Francisco have been teasing that a new Madonna song is less than a week away... they have been playing Give It 2 Me and Hung Up a lot lately. Hmm then again.. San Francisco is not like the rest of the US... thank goodness!

Guest beachboi-69
2 radio stations here in San Francisco have been teasing that a new Madonna song is less than a week away... they have been playing Give It 2 Me and Hung Up a lot lately. Hmm then again.. San Francisco is not like the rest of the US... thank goodness!

Yeah I listen to Energy online at work... Best dance station in America.

The fact is though.. that is the stations choice to tease. WB has not issued any sort of expected release to radio or a tease. Very locked and sealed in regards to this single.

Edited by beachboi-69

Guest AdoreTheSecret
Yeah I listen to Energy online at work... Best dance station in America.

The fact is though.. that is the stations choice to tease. WB has not issued any sort of expected release to radio or a tease. Very locked and sealed in regards to this single.

Thats true.. I doubt she'll be doing radio interviews like she did with 4 Minutes...but lets wait and see how it goes...

Guest bulgar

well, it's a fact that everything's pretty much been done before in the world of music, art, cinema or advertising and there's NO such thing as sounding or looking outdated.

not anymore.

Dunno why people say "Cascada-sounding"- that beat is nothing like the one that's heard throughout Cascada's "Everytime We Touch" and that first album (also not like the "What Hurts the Most" cover- not sure what that second album sounded like, but can't imagine it's much different)- every dang song on that album had nearly the same, interchangeable beat (except for the ballad, naturally).

Said it before (many times), but bears repeating- recent-years new Madonna songs just were sent out to radio and didn't really have an official radio impact date- the latter doesn't matter much in the case of big-name acts, anyways.

Guest beachboi-69
Dunno why people say "Cascada-sounding"- that beat is nothing like the one that's heard throughout Cascada's "Everytime We Touch" and that first album (not like the "What Hurts the Most" cover- not sure what that second album sounded like, but can't imagine it's much different- every dang song on that album had nearly the same, interchangeable beat (except for the ballad, naturally).

Said it before (many times), but bears repeating- recent-years new Madonna songs just were sent out to radio and didn't really have an official radio impact date- the latter doesn't matter much in the case of big-name acts, anyways.

I agree this does not sound like Cascada.

In regrards to the impact date... I guess I am confused because this has not leaked.

Dunno why people say "Cascada-sounding"- that beat is nothing like the one that's heard throughout Cascada's "Everytime We Touch" and that first album (also not like the "What Hurts the Most" cover- not sure what that second album sounded like, but can't imagine it's much different)- every dang song on that album had nearly the same, interchangeable beat (except for the ballad, naturally).

I think people are more referring to the chav trance style of production and not the specifics of the song itself. At least I am. But it doesn't mean I don't like it!