New Looks for S&S Tour

FreeMySoul

:clap: Her hair looked good during the HC promo tour and I thought that was how she was going to wear it for the S&S tour. I guess she figures that the long stringy hair makes her look younger. Boy somebody sure did lie to her. :lmao: She's made appearances to some events the last few months with her hair in a style and she looked like madonna from 10 years ago. The stringy hair doesn't help hide her obviously lifted and enhanced cheek bones. Is it me or did she loose weight? She had more meat on her body during CT. Yet again she looked good. I certainly hope she looks better during the second go around. And like someone said earlier, I could care less who designed the clothes or if they're from a photo shoot, I would like to see more color on the stage since this is based on HC and candy comes in all colors of the rainbow. :rant:

:clap: Her hair looked good during the HC promo tour and I thought that was how she was going to wear it for the S&S tour. I guess she figures that the long stringy hair makes her look younger. Boy somebody sure did lie to her. :lmao: She's made appearances to some events the last few months with her hair in a style and she looked like madonna from 10 years ago. The stringy hair doesn't help hide her obviously lifted and enhanced cheek bones. Is it me or did she loose weight? She had more meat on her body during CT. Yet again she looked good. I certainly hope she looks better during the second go around. And like someone said earlier, I could care less who designed the clothes or if they're from a photo shoot, I would like to see more color on the stage since this is based on HC and candy comes in all colors of the rainbow. :rant:

hairpieces do not become her. See also DWT black wig and BA pony tail.

PS: Victoria Beckham is a waste of space. I'd sooner she wore her H&M stuff than anything by that talent vacuum - even the hoover bag outfit for the Get Together promo performances.

Guest Pud Whacker

PS: Victoria Beckham is a waste of space. I'd sooner she wore her H&M stuff than anything by that talent vacuum - even the hoover bag outfit for the Get Together promo performances.

if you didnt know who designed it, you wouldnt even be speaking of a stupid dress she wore in an fashion spread.

Guest hot revolver

i hope she brings out looks for the past such from ct, dwt, rit, girlie show, blonde ambition, lav

Why Doesnt she do the "Hard Candy" Hair-Doo???

On Stage it may work well.

juvlox.jpg

:scared: please, no. she looks mid 50's in that pic where as in the pic where sheis wearing the sparkly dress and 70's hair she looks late 30's early 40's. I'm sorry but this whole HC era is making her age faster than before. CT was only two years before S&S and it looks as if she aged 10 years and thats with the cheek enhancement.

I've loved all of her wigs and hair pieces!!!! I especially loved the wigs she wore for the Oriental looks in the DWT!

And also the "Get Together" sparkly dress was fabulousness of the highest order :wow: :wow: :wow:

You know, when I first saw just still photos of it, I thought it was maybe a little too over the top. But after I watched the video of the performance(s), I thought it was beautiful -- the lines were pretty when she moved.

If I remember right, that dress was really heavy, too... I'm not sure if she said that in an interview segment, or if I just read that elsewhere. But I think it was a pretty heavy dress.

You know, when I first saw just still photos of it, I thought it was maybe a little too over the top. But after I watched the video of the performance(s), I thought it was beautiful -- the lines were pretty when she moved.

If I remember right, that dress was really heavy, too... I'm not sure if she said that in an interview segment, or if I just read that elsewhere. But I think it was a pretty heavy dress.

I really liked her whole Confessions era style too. One of her best. She looked really good during the promo tours and actual CT. She looked good during HC promo shows, but I think she looks okay during the rave section of her S&S tour and Spanish Lesson. The pimp section and Old school section was a big let down for me. She did the whole bra and panties thing for WTG, BA, and GS so it wasn't shocking to see it again in '08. I wonder if this is the last time she will do this kind of stuff and it's the reason why she's pushing this show to the max. You just never know what to expect and that's what keeps it exciting. Look how we are all getting over a tour extension. :thumbsup:

Hot Revolver -- that pic in your signature is INSANE!!! It's a little scary, actually. But it's a great shot. Reveals just how intense she is during that song.

• 2 weeks later...

The BA ponytail was FANTASTIC and is part of one of her most iconic looks EVER!!!!!!

we all know she looks her best with wavy curly and loose hair, like a virgin, like a prayer, last segment of reinvention tour. thats really her thing.

:thumbsdown: Sorry not 20 to 25 years later and at 50. She looked good during RIT cause she didn't have that cheek lift. IMO she didn't need it and she looked good at 48 during CT.

• 2 months later...
Guest Danny86

Meanwhile, Tisci’s costume design duties continue to grow. The designer said he’s creating new looks for Madonna’s ongoing tour

http://www.wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memo...r-queen-2144498

It's weird that both designers are creating new looks, what if all 4 costumes are going to be different, yet the DVD preserved the original ones? Or maybe it's just Givenchy doing the Old School costume now, for the added songs?

Guest Pud Whacker
The BA ponytail was FANTASTIC and is part of one of her most iconic looks EVER!!!!!!

of course. the ponytail and costumes were based on a fetishistic dominatrix.

8f72f031.jpg

cb05aed5.jpg

8f72f031.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Madlover033003

8f72f031.jpg

cb05aed5.jpg

wow i never knew that! cool!

Meanwhile, Tisci’s costume design duties continue to grow. The designer said he’s creating new looks for Madonna’s ongoing tour

http://www.wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memo...r-queen-2144498

It's weird that both designers are creating new looks, what if all 4 costumes are going to be different, yet the DVD preserved the original ones? Or maybe it's just Givenchy doing the Old School costume now, for the added songs?

I'm still pretty much sure all the looks will change.I really can't see her having that whole look agai after one year.