New Looks for S&S Tour

FreeMySoul

I love the Candy Shop-Vogue costumes and hair. Its so severe but I like Madonna like that. I've never been a fan of "smooth and safe" Madonna. I like her to look a little intimidating and scary, it fits what she's all about. She had a good balance of scary/beautiful on the Confessions Tour.

The 4 Minutes costume is shittastic of course. But I love everything else.

Guest Johnkm

I hope she changes the dreadful hair in the final act, but other than that I really like everything she wore, especially the the colourful dress in act 3.

I love the Candy Shop-Vogue costumes and hair. Its so severe but I like Madonna like that. I've never been a fan of "smooth and safe" Madonna. I like her to look a little intimidating and scary, it fits what she's all about. She had a good balance of scary/beautiful on the Confessions Tour.

The 4 Minutes costume is shittastic of course. But I love everything else.

:thumbsup: Good description---I agree too!

Guest Danny86

^Yeah, the song info leaked a week or two ago, "Holiday" & "Dress You Up" replacing "Heartbeat" & "Borderline". "Holiday" will have elements of "Everybody" and the new song "Celebrate".

No info about the costume changes, judging by Arianne's hint (which was posted in this thread, but got buried in all the wig talk), it won't be anything major.

^Yeah, the song info leaked a week or two ago, "Holiday" & "Dress You Up" replacing "Heartbeat" & "Borderline". "Holiday" will have elements of "Everybody" and the new song "Celebrate".

No info about the costume changes, judging by Arianne's hint (which was posted in this thread, but got buried in all the wig talk), it won't be anything major.

I wish they wouldn't replace Heartbeat, they're taking out one of the songs from the new album and an awesome rock remix of an older song for two older songs! Maybe Dress You Up is also getting a rock re-do?

As for the tour looks, I like the tour costumes and the curly hair. The curly hair actually does make her look younger. But the crappy wig she wears for 4 Minutes is horrible and makes her look like a man. And those football shoulder pads are so stupid.

Edited by Lymon

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Danny86
I told you she was going to change the opeining costume and I bet all the others! :thumbsup:

:lol: Yeah, I admit I set my expectations very low when it came to changes! Yes, now it's very possible all the other costumes were changed as well!

New costume for the opening segment!!!

wkpwer.jpg

OMG! That's beautiful!!!!!!!! :dramatic: I wouldn't be surprised if she changes every outfit.

Guest Danny86

^Yep, last night's dress rehearsal. :D

Cosmic, it seems not all costumes are changed, the Old School is almost the same, except it's a skirt instead of hotpants...

Madonna.com:

35282a0476.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:wow: :wow: FABULOUS. Good job Madge. :thumbsup: She'll probably dance with him and everything and while it won't be the same, still :wow::)