Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Msig said:

 

Oh, I hope it is not like that. I want to be able to buy those editions and it is a mess if it is limited to a country! I hope this is not true. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, drunkbysix said:

Same here

hearts. Miss you bill ❤️

❤️ Here's to better days.  Miss you too! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Well, I’m trying to remain optimistic. If someone had leaked a 30-sec low quality clip of Dont tell me back in the day, fans would’ve dismissed it as generic country. Paradise but not for me might’ve been dismissed as generic Enya B-side. 

 

This! I totally agree 😘

Link to post
Share on other sites

I call shenanigans on the “leaked clip.” The “1-2-cha-cha-cha” is a much different rhythm than the examples people are posting from other artists, which are typical 4/4. M’s sounds like 4/4 but on the slant. 

 

Edit: Yes, it’s definitely syncopated. 

Edited by bcx
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bill said:

This has been the worst year of my life so far, but I have a feeling Madame X is about to change that for me. 

Of course she will. Madonna can do it all! 🙌👑🙌

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ali86 said:

Same here been a horrible year I also hoping Madame X changes it. So amped for the single today, always have faith in M! 

I'm also having a bad time.

Madonna's music is always a great support.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ali86 said:

Same here been a horrible year I also hoping Madame X changes it. So amped for the single today, always have faith in M! 

 

5 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Yes. Something to be happy and excited about. Music and entertainment should always be escapism.

 

The timeline of my life looks like a cardiogram and each of the hightest peaks is the release of a Madonna album.

cardiogram-on-digital-device-monitor-vec

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, karbatal said:

Oh, I hope it is not like that. I want to be able to buy those editions and it is a mess if it is limited to a country! I hope this is not true. 

For Rebel Heart there were also a few versions limited to particular resellers or countries:

  • CD copies sold at Media Markt, both standard and deluxe, featured "Auto-Tune Baby" as an exclusive bonus track.
  • The deluxe CD album sold at Fnac featured a bonus disc including the Thrill Remix and the Offer Nissim Dub Mix of "Living for Love"; neither is available on CD anywhere else.
  • The Japanese deluxe edition included the Dirty Pop Remix of "Living for Love", which isn't available on CD anywhere else.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bcx said:

I call shenanigans on the “leaked clip.” The “1-2-cha-cha-cha” is a much different rhythm than the examples people are posting from other artists, which are typical 4/4. M’s sounds like 4/4 but on the slant. 

 

Edit: Yes, it’s definitely syncopated. 

I hope you’re right cause I hate all the negative BS I’ve come across here last couple of hours. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bill said:

This has been the worst year of my life so far, but I have a feeling Madame X is about to change that for me. 

Here’s hoping you find some joy in this new release! I know now that my year can only get better if I have new Madonna music to focus on ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I hope you’re right cause I hate all the negative BS I’ve come across here last couple of hours. 

The mini meltdown is so ridiculous. Two people talking about an unknown shitty clip that could be from anywhere. People ought to just keep that kind of nonsense to themselves.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Libra full moon will have the contrarian voices out en masse! People are having a rough time with the energies of late. Looking for value outside of themselves...

But seriously...back to Madonna. Everyone should remember that how we experience anything is entirely dependent upon ourselves. You wanna hate the song, the album cover, the font, the video...then that’s what you’ll get. You don’t traditionally like reggaeton, or hip hop, or freakin opera for that matter, take a deep breath and ask your mind to be a little more open and make the experience one of discovery and joy. Because when Madonna does something, it is always different. 

You love Madonna? Do yourselves a massive favor and get onboard. Otherwise, prepare to be disappointed. Experience is what makes a masterpiece. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of the expectations (which has nothing to do with the quality itself), it feels so good to have the chance to hear the song for the first time as a global surprise, and not having that bad feeling of listening to something just because it has leaked. I’ve always envied the fans who lived the excitement of the Like a Prayer era (the Pepsi commercial, the teasing and then BOOM). She is in control again - which is super symbolic for her at 60.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

Regardless of the expectations (which has nothing to do with the quality itself), it feels so good to have the chance to hear the song for the first time as a global surprise, and not having that bad feeling of listening to something just because it has leaked. I’ve always envied the fans who lived the excitement of the Like a Prayer era (the Pepsi commercial, the teasing and then BOOM). She is in control again - which is super symbolic for her at 60.

Yes! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

Regardless of the expectations (which has nothing to do with the quality itself), it feels so good to have the chance to hear the song for the first time as a global surprise, and not having that bad feeling of listening to something just because it has leaked. I’ve always envied the fans who lived the excitement of the Like a Prayer era (the Pepsi commercial, the teasing and then BOOM). She is in control again - which is super symbolic for her at 60.

Yes I remember the first time I heard Like A Prayer on the Pepsi commercial.  I think this is your Like A Prayer moment!😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Colonel_Sanders said:

Regardless of the expectations (which has nothing to do with the quality itself), it feels so good to have the chance to hear the song for the first time as a global surprise, and not having that bad feeling of listening to something just because it has leaked. I’ve always envied the fans who lived the excitement of the Like a Prayer era (the Pepsi commercial, the teasing and then BOOM). She is in control again - which is super symbolic for her at 60.

Absolutely!! Cheers to that!! 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Msig said:

For Rebel Heart there were also a few versions limited to particular resellers or countries:

  • CD copies sold at Media Markt, both standard and deluxe, featured "Auto-Tune Baby" as an exclusive bonus track.
  • The deluxe CD album sold at Fnac featured a bonus disc including the Thrill Remix and the Offer Nissim Dub Mix of "Living for Love"; neither is available on CD anywhere else.
  • The Japanese deluxe edition included the Dirty Pop Remix of "Living for Love", which isn't available on CD anywhere else.

 

Yeah, but I didn't like Autotune Baby and I already had the Super Deluxe. well, we will see! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Fever said:

Here’s hoping you find some joy in this new release! I know now that my year can only get better if I have new Madonna music to focus on ❤️

Fever.... the rest of 2019 and beyond is all yours. Wishing you a life full of honey and no bees.   xoxox

Link to post
Share on other sites

MADONNA TO RELEASE HIGHLY-ANTICIPATED 14th STUDIO ALBUM
MADAME X GLOBALLY ON JUNE 14th

FIRST TRACK “MEDELLÍN” WITH MALUMA IS
ZANE LOWE’S WORLD RECORD ON BEATS1 TODAY

MTV PRESENTS MADONNA LIVE & EXCLUSIVE:
“MEDELLÍN” VIDEO WORLD PREMIERE ON APRIL 24

PRE-ORDER MADAME X NOW
ALBUM PRE-ORDERS INCLUDE DOWNLOAD OF “MEDELLÍN”

 

Madonna’s highly-anticipated 14th studio album Madame X will be released on June 14th globally from Live Nation, Interscope Records and Maverick. The first track from the album “Medellín,” with Colombian superstar Maluma, will be Zane Lowe’s World Record today on Apple Music’s Beats 1. Madame X is now available for pre-order. Album pre-orders include a download of the first track which is available across Apple, Spotify (pre-save), Amazon and all DSPs. Select additional tracks will become available before the album release.

Madonna will exclusively unveil the world premiere of her video and single “Medellín” with Maluma, during a globally televised MTV music event, “MTV Presents Madonna Live & Exclusive: ‘Medellín’ Video World Premiere,” on Wednesday, April 24 at 9:00 pm BST / 4:00pm ET/ 1:00pm PT. Madonna will join British DJ Trevor Nelson and fans live from London for a conversation about the influences of her new album, and the creative forces behind her transcendent career. “Medellín” collaborator and Colombian pop star Maluma will join live from Miami. Madonna will also take questions during the global event via satellite from MTV’s Sway Calloway and fans in New York City, with additional MTV-hosted events in Milan and São Paulo.

Influenced creatively by living in Lisbon, Portugal over the past several years, Madame X is a collection of 15 new songs that celebrate Madonna’s career-long affair with Latin music and culture as well as other global influences. Singing in Portuguese, Spanish and English, highlights on the album include “Medellín,” which was co-produced by Mirwais and captures the spirit of Maluma’s hometown, the anthemic song “I Rise,” the Jamaican dancehall vibes of “Future” featuring Quavo, and co-produced by Diplo, as well as the sonically innovative Mirwais produced “Dark Ballet.” Recorded over 18 months in Portugal, London, New York and Los Angeles, Madonna collaborated on Madame X with longtime producer Mirwais, as well as with producers Mike Dean and Diplo, among others.

“Lisbon is where my record was born,” Madonna says. “I found my tribe there and a magical world of incredible musicians that reinforced my belief that music across the world is truly all connected and is the soul of the universe.” 

Madame X will come in a standard and deluxe version of the album. A Target CD version will feature the deluxe version of Madame X plus an additional two tracks. Pre-order the Target deluxe at Target stores or online at Target.com. A variety of special bundles of Madame X with one-of-a-kind limited merchandise, as well as special vinyl and cassette versions of the album, are available now for pre-order as well HERE. Further details regarding the album, videos and appearances will be announced in the coming weeks.

The full track listing for Madame X standard and deluxe versions are:
1.    Medellín with Maluma 
2.    Dark Ballet
3.    God Control 
4.    Future ft. Quavo 
5.    Batuka 
6.    Killers Who Are Partying 
7.    Crave ft. Swae Lee 
8.    Crazy 
9.    Come Alive 
10.    Extreme Occident **deluxe version only
11.    Faz Gostoso ft. Anitta 
12.    Bitch I’m Loca ft. Maluma
13.    I Don’t Search I Find 
14.    Looking for Mercy **deluxe version only
15.    I Rise 

For more information, please visit:
www.madonna.com
www.instagram.com/madonna
www.twitter.com/madonna
www.youtube.com/madonna

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Douglaslisboa said:

MADONNA TO RELEASE HIGHLY-ANTICIPATED 14th STUDIO ALBUM
MADAME X GLOBALLY ON JUNE 14th

FIRST TRACK “MEDELLÍN” WITH MALUMA IS
ZANE LOWE’S WORLD RECORD ON BEATS1 TODAY

MTV PRESENTS MADONNA LIVE & EXCLUSIVE:
“MEDELLÍN” VIDEO WORLD PREMIERE ON APRIL 24

PRE-ORDER MADAME X NOW
ALBUM PRE-ORDERS INCLUDE DOWNLOAD OF “MEDELLÍN”

 

Madonna’s highly-anticipated 14th studio album Madame X will be released on June 14th globally from Live Nation, Interscope Records and Maverick. The first track from the album “Medellín,” with Colombian superstar Maluma, will be Zane Lowe’s World Record today on Apple Music’s Beats 1. Madame X is now available for pre-order. Album pre-orders include a download of the first track which is available across Apple, Spotify (pre-save), Amazon and all DSPs. Select additional tracks will become available before the album release.

Madonna will exclusively unveil the world premiere of her video and single “Medellín” with Maluma, during a globally televised MTV music event, “MTV Presents Madonna Live & Exclusive: ‘Medellín’ Video World Premiere,” on Wednesday, April 24 at 9:00 pm BST / 4:00pm ET/ 1:00pm PT. Madonna will join British DJ Trevor Nelson and fans live from London for a conversation about the influences of her new album, and the creative forces behind her transcendent career. “Medellín” collaborator and Colombian pop star Maluma will join live from Miami. Madonna will also take questions during the global event via satellite from MTV’s Sway Calloway and fans in New York City, with additional MTV-hosted events in Milan and São Paulo.

Influenced creatively by living in Lisbon, Portugal over the past several years, Madame X is a collection of 15 new songs that celebrate Madonna’s career-long affair with Latin music and culture as well as other global influences. Singing in Portuguese, Spanish and English, highlights on the album include “Medellín,” which was co-produced by Mirwais and captures the spirit of Maluma’s hometown, the anthemic song “I Rise,” the Jamaican dancehall vibes of “Future” featuring Quavo, and co-produced by Diplo, as well as the sonically innovative Mirwais produced “Dark Ballet.” Recorded over 18 months in Portugal, London, New York and Los Angeles, Madonna collaborated on Madame X with longtime producer Mirwais, as well as with producers Mike Dean and Diplo, among others.

“Lisbon is where my record was born,” Madonna says. “I found my tribe there and a magical world of incredible musicians that reinforced my belief that music across the world is truly all connected and is the soul of the universe.” 

Madame X will come in a standard and deluxe version of the album. A Target CD version will feature the deluxe version of Madame X plus an additional two tracks. Pre-order the Target deluxe at Target stores or online at Target.com. A variety of special bundles of Madame X with one-of-a-kind limited merchandise, as well as special vinyl and cassette versions of the album, are available now for pre-order as well HERE. Further details regarding the album, videos and appearances will be announced in the coming weeks.

The full track listing for Madame X standard and deluxe versions are:
1.    Medellín with Maluma 
2.    Dark Ballet
3.    God Control 
4.    Future ft. Quavo 
5.    Batuka 
6.    Killers Who Are Partying 
7.    Crave ft. Swae Lee 
8.    Crazy 
9.    Come Alive 
10.    Extreme Occident **deluxe version only
11.    Faz Gostoso ft. Anitta 
12.    Bitch I’m Loca ft. Maluma
13.    I Don’t Search I Find 
14.    Looking for Mercy **deluxe version only
15.    I Rise 

For more information, please visit:
www.madonna.com
www.instagram.com/madonna
www.twitter.com/madonna
www.youtube.com/madonna

LET ME CLICCKKK!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...