MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
XXL

BREXIT / British Politics thread - cont

On 2/25/2019 at 7:20 AM, karbatal said:

Omg :rotfl:

Are you the writer? It reminds me to your posts in the Kylie thread.

:smile: No, but some of the put downs are perfect. From now on I may well refer to Kelly as The Unperson of Pop. 

So is it true and the UK are crashing out of the EU without any deal or did I read that wrong today? Fake news? 

On 3/11/2019 at 5:01 PM, Cyber-Raga said:

So is it true and the UK are crashing out of the EU without any deal or did I read that wrong today? Fake news? 

It seems like it.

It is probably too late now to have a deal. The EU washed its hands and Britain is now facing the hard reality of leaving without a deal plunging the goverment and its citizens to chaos.

2 hours ago, Nessie said:

It seems like it.

It is probably too late now to have a deal. The EU washed its hands and Britain is now facing the hard reality of leaving without a deal plunging the goverment and its citizens to chaos.

To be honest the EU did not wash its hands. Any kind of independence from an entity is a bureaucratic nightmare. The EU didn't start this and has been opened to every kind of deal. Problem is that if you want to be part of the common market you have to allow the freedom of movement. 

what a cunt

I'm going on the march in London on Saturday. I think it could be massive.

It's amazing just what a negative affect this is having on people here. The uncertainty is really getting people down.

People wondering how long both May and Corbyn will last.

The extension to June 30th includes the European elections and if we are included in these in May it will be of enourmous embaresment.

I know the prime minister doesn't want the UK involved in the up and coming elections but on paper we will still be for all purposes part of the EU.

I just hope we don't have to be involved in these it will be a waste of time and effort all round.