Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

Debra Messing - having a go at Trump and also encouraging Ivanka to fight for human rights.  I love Debra - she is not afraid to speak out on what she believes in.  

4 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Debra Messing - having a go at Trump and also encouraging Ivanka to fight for human rights.  I love Debra - she is not afraid to speak out on what she believes in.  

5yLgockmAasiAWq5NsY.gif

COMEY fired now!! :blink: Holy shit. If it he did it months ago maybe okay.. but the *timing*, optics etc.. are god f'king AWFUL for Dumpshit :dead:lmao

6 hours ago, Skin said:

Love this.  

I just posted that a page back. :lmao:  It's spot on, isn't it?  :clap:  Thank god for Bill. He's one of the few things getting me through these times.

7 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

I just posted that a page back. :lmao:  It's spot on, isn't it?  :clap:  Thank god for Bill. He's one of the few things getting me through these times.

I dealt with soooooooo many liberal purists who refused to vote for her because she didn't check every box.  Warned them.about the terrible mistake they were making not being able to see the bigger picture at stake.  People on the far left did more damage to Hillary than any republican out there.  Makes me sick just thinking about it.

8 minutes ago, Skin said:

I dealt with soooooooo many liberal purists who refused to vote for her because she didn't check every box.  Warned them.about the terrible mistake they were making not being able to see the bigger picture at stake.  People on the far left did more damage to Hillary than any republican out there.  Makes me sick just thinking about it.

She won the stupid ass popular vote by like 3 million and the only person ever to receive more votes was Obama in 2008 and 2012.

We voted for that stupid cunt and she still lost. Get that stick out of your ass. 

Just now, ULIZOS said:

She won the stupid ass popular vote by like 3 million and the only person ever to receive more votes was Obama in 2008 and 2012.

We voted for that stupid cunt and she still lost. Get that stick out of your ass. 

That's bullshit.  I know so many people that didn't vote or voted for 3rd party because voting for Hillary was just too hard. 

2 minutes ago, Skin said:

That's bullshit.  I know so many people that didn't vote or voted for 3rd party because voting for Hillary was just too hard. 

I gave you FACTS. Fact aren't bullshit. The only bullshit is Clinton and the Democrats. Bunch of elitist pansies. Hope you guys lose again.

The only ones acting like pansy elites were far left talking heads like The Young Turks who bitched more about Hillary than Fox News.  Sarah said it best....

You are telling me that the demonizing the far left did against Hillary didn't swing or cost votes?  Give me a break.  She needed 3 key states to win and lost them by a combined 80,000 votes.  But I am sure none of them were Bernie or Buster's or Gary Johnson on or Jill Stein voters or people that simply stayed home that otherwise would have learned Hillary.  No not at all.

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

So what are you saying exactly?

So what that she won that the popular vote. It's not how we elect presidents. 

@Skin is spot on. Liberals trashed her as much as the right did. And they DID NOT vote for her like the did for Obama. If they did, she would've fucking won. 

WHY oh fucking why did CNN/Anderson bring back that lying sack of shit Satan woman back??:wacko: Im STILL done with CNN since 2016. Garbage and ALL about ratings, dizzying panels of 20 people screaming and drama. 200% feeling MSNBC now. They're on fire w/ actual hard real non sensational news and minimal to no CNNCircus shit. Conway has been basically banned from MSNBC and they solidly stuck to it unlike CNN.