Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

Her nose ring is as temporary as the grillzz and the tattoos on the MDNA tour or any tour (GS).

the only thing permanent she has is a rows of holes left over from piercings in her ears. very 80s punk.

You can see it in HD close-ups in daylight.

Ms. Wendy Williams thinks it racist but it wasn't Madonna's intention to look racist

and then she made fun of Madonna's boobs and how they are not even in size and looks like she's had enhancements

UGH, i swear.... I need to quit the Internet soon. The keyboard warriers have lost their damn minds.

I know. So much awful racism, sexism and bigotry in the world that is truly sickening and instead they rant and rave about non-issues like Madonna's instagram and Kylie Jenner and Katy Perry wearing braids in their hair ! . Even read today where they think Bo Derek is a racist - because of her hairstyle in the movie 10 which was made back in 1979. Seriously, what are their priorities ?

I honestly have a headache from this 'controversy' of M's picture with David and Mercy. I thought it was a completely harmless, sweet photo of a Madonna and her kids, period.

It was like when M flashed her tit in the last tour. I didn't think it was a big deal, like at all, and yet everyone tried to rip her to shreds for doing it.

Aside from the horrible racism comments on IG that make no sense, she gets her feet rubbed a lot.

In IGTTYAS she gets a feet rub [by Guy] and she also said this is a thing Brahim would do.

she said she considers her feet most unattractive bodypart or something, so when someone offers a foot massage its ultimate love.... --------------------analyzing mode...-------

Madonna's earned those ugly feet. They give her entire family a billion dollar lifestyle. Lola should be flying in from Michigan to rub them.

I know. So much awful racism, sexism and bigotry in the world that is truly sickening and instead they rant and rave about non-issues like Madonna's instagram and Kylie Jenner and Katy Perry wearing braids in their hair ! . Even read today where they think Bo Derek is a racist - because of her hairstyle in the movie 10 which was made back in 1979. Seriously, what are their priorities ?

Standing against a substantive injustice is difficult. It requires effort, and it can even be dangerous. Attacking celebrity hairstyles lets people feel like they're "fighting for a cause" and "making the world a better place" while doing everything that your usual celebrity-obsessed gossip-loving drones would normally do. They can have their cake and eat it too, by being painfully superficial as well as feeling morally superior about it.

Guest Rocco Papa

Ugh I honestly can't stand these overly sensitive PC police social justice warrior types. Things are getting so out of hand. Every week a different celebrity is in the news facing a "backlash" over something "offensive" they said or did. Pretty soon, people won't feel comfortable saying or doing anything. It's like we'd be better off just staying home without any human interaction whatsoever. People need to chill the fuck out before civilization is destroyed for good.

Guest Rocco Papa

I don't think Wendy was as hard on Madonna as some of you made it out to be. But the one part that got me was when she said, "Madonna shouldn't do things to make us wonder if she's racist." First of all, I don't think she thought this would make people wonder if she's racist. Second of all, if you have to question whether or not Madonna is racist, then you don't know jack shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juxb08eI7Ss&feature=youtu.be&t=8m42s

Some of these race baiters are so fucking stupid! Even hinting at M being racist is retarded and offensive because there is no evidence.

Wendy also needs to be kicked in the ass and her wig pulled off for good. :angry:

Guest Rocco Papa

Some of these race baiters are so fucking stupid! Even hinting at M being racist is retarded and offensive because there is no evidence.

Wendy also needs to be kicked in the ass and her wig pulled off for good. :angry:

If anything, there is evidence to the contrary!