Do u expect solid songwriting on the new album?

Judging by the songwriters and their previous experience do u expect solid songwriting, strong melodies, addictive lyrics or do u think the album would be beats driven?

I just hope she finds a way to include Waiting/hesitating/anticipating, fuzzy dreams and other classic Madonna lines as a one finger salute to the haters.

Guest whatatramp

I'll love whatever we get but secretly I don't want any waiting, anticipating, hesitating, fuzzy dreams or moth to flames. Sorry don't yell at me

I didn't like the sound of that song that references old lyrics either, I forgot who we heard that from

She's never disappointed me and I don't anticipate that she's going to start doing so now.

Exactly. I don't expect anything. Just music. She could rap nursery rhymes for all I care. I just want music.

melodies and everything will be perfection

the lyrics though, i dont expext her to win a nobel peace prize for them, or write like william blake. but i dont want 'booty' or 'yas' in any of them. lol

I don't know. I prefer not to expect anything or to simply lower my expectations so the final result will either meet my expectations or completely blow my mind. I'm hoping for the latter of course.

However, she really seemed to enjoy her studio sessions this time around and also seemed very inspired and motivated so maybe that's a good sign? I don't know...I really don't want another "I Don't Give A" or "Superstar" which is what I'm expecting when I hear titles like "Bitch, I'm Madonna" and stuff. Not really here for that.

Edited by JimmyJimmy

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

I Don't Give A

I'm A Sinner

Love Spent

Masterpiece

Falling Free

I Fucked Up

Best Friend

Beautiful Killer

All of those are immature and/or unsophisticated pop songs?? That's ten tracks......same length as Music album and longer than her first 3 albums.

I've learned not to expect anything.

Thank you. Surely everyone here has been fans of Madonna for long enough to know she changes up her music and image with each album. Just look forward to what she is releasing and don't over analyse or predict anything. Also, perhaps if people did not keep concentrating on songs they don't like, they would be more excited. There is plenty of thoughtful deep and personal songs on MDNA but the lighter songs that some seem to hate, keep getting quoted and used as evidence over and over.