All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

https://twitter.com/mindtrappa/status/518856878437060609

"@mindtrappa: Madonna is shooting her video rn and I might just scream"

How reliable is this guy? He's been pretty accurate about some stuff.

He's the site owner (or co owner) of Propagaga.com but also loves Madonna. I'd say it's not unlikely he hears some stuff here & there.

It's odd that he would fav that Tweet if he wasn't directing the video. But it's even more odd that he would reveal that info that way before it was officially announced. Methinks he's just trying to get attention for himself the way like the whole "We Are Superstars" thing. Didn't someone "like" or fav a post about M being involved when she totally wasn't?

The next 2months will be dedicated to finishing off the album....not promoting anything from it!

Everything will happen next year now, even of Diplo said the first single "is ready to go" the rest of the album isn't.

At BEST Madonna will shoot the first video in December.....but thats only if everything else is finished.

How do you know the album isn't done?

10643782_766090526781821_162428193_n.jpg

While it makes sense to take all this with a grain of salt, this makes sense as a screenshot for the video for Rebel Heart based one what we know about the song (if I'm remembering correctly). A glitchy, deconstructural amalgam of things from M's career would be really exciting

the new album cover, duh

10643782_766090526781821_162428193_n.jpg

While it makes sense to take all this with a grain of salt, this makes sense as a screenshot for the video for Rebel Heart based one what we know about the song (if I'm remembering correctly). A glitchy, deconstructural amalgam of things from M's career would be really exciting

Now we know what happened to Julie Brown lol