All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

I don't think Madonna regrets taking up with Guy, and wouldn't sing about it 15 years later even if she did, but the rest of the lyrics and the style of its presentation could hold the secret of the story...

Edited by elayman

Well Brahim wrote a book about M...

He didn't say anything negative (from what it seems) but I'm assuming any kind of "profiting" off being within Madonna's inner circle (family, relationship, close friend) is a big no no for her so maybe that's part of the bitterness.

Anyway, I'm so glad we heard about Heartbreak City again! I just love the sound of it. I hope it's like in the middle of the album and it's 6+ mins. Kinda like she's not me and like La Roux's Silent Partner.

Nana posts will start getting deleted now. END!

:bow:

and what book did birhram write????

and i guess releasing it a couple weeks after one erection would be okay or even the week before. so anything is possible. I think Adele is the bigger threat here.

Knowing you guys, I thought I would get off facebook, check here and see it already posted. Anyway he did an interview for his upcoming book "dancing with a star" or something like that and said that it just became hard to devote his life to companionship and that now it's hard for him to be with anyone else so he's focused on his future. He didn't say anything bad from the interview but he is releasing a book about his experience. I would think M would be pretty agitated by the idea.

theres a chapter n his book called "M comme Madonna" - I saw it in a preview of itunes (ibooks) but of course it doesn't show the M chapter. just the title. so he probably said a few things about her, and understandably she doesn't like it when people do that. it's a disloyal thing to do.

I saw an article and they said Brahim said their relationship was nothing remarkable or special, just ordinary...

except for the fact that you were in the lap of luxury and got to open your stupid fashion line for 2 minutes :lmao: