All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

New tracks “Borrowed Time” and “Hold Tight” from Madonna’s new album revealed – EXCLUSIVE

Madonnarama can confirm that Madonna has already recorded over 40 different songs in various styles for her upcoming album.

She has worked with many producers and collaborators, including Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum, S1, Toby Gad, MoZella, MNEK and even Pharrell!

We can reveal some new exclusive details…

Borrowed Time

This track, produced by Avicii, has Madonna asking for a revolution in order to challenge the world we live in.

It’s a hopeful song about love and tolerance, singing “It all comes down to who’s wrong or right, who’s black or white, rich or poor, virgin or whore… Doesn’t matter underneath it all…”

On a cool folky/dance tune, Madonna calls for people to love one another like there’s no tomorrow as our time on earth is only borrowed.

Lyrically, it’s by far the best “Art for Freedom” themed song we heard.

Keep in mind that no final tracklist for the album has been decided yet and that we’re reviewing demos, not the finished/mastered tracks.

Hold Tight

One of the tracks Madonna recorded with Diplo is called “Hold Tight”. It’s a very cool R’n’Pop number with a cute and positive message about love.

The song deals with the power of love being the only thing we need to survive the toughest challenges life throws at us.

Like Madonna says, “hold tight, as long as you’re by my side, everything is going to be alright” and “if you hurt then I wanna be the one that’s bleeding.”

It’s a mid-tempo song that includes the signature Diplo trap sound and features some male R&B background vocals.

There’s also a little stripped-down musical break that only includes Madonna’s vocals and a piano.

It definitely has some potential.

Edited by WayBackHome

Some more great lyrics!!

Love everything about this album so far, all the brilliant people she's worked (working) with, the brilliant themes she's exploring and the meaningful lyrics!!

I know we are all dying for this album but I'm so pleased she's really pushing the boat out and spending so much dedicated time to completing it!!

I CANT wait for 2015!!!!! Queens back.

Borrowed time sounds great. Have to honestly say that the snippet/rumored lyrics we've seen so far are superior to the lyrical content of MDNA.

Things are looking good so far.

COMPLETLY agree!

It's all setting up to be an epic album!

Really can't wait to see which of these rumoured songs make the final cut!

df926d80f4276ca79b96eeeadd1bd540.gif

Seriously, I need a single or just SOME official info

2014 seems to of gone on forever!!

I think the IG teasers have made it harder!

They've certaibly suggested music is ready when it isn't!

And then Diplo saying the first single is ready!!!

Hopefully an OFFCIAL annoucmnet isn't TOO far away!

2014 seems to of gone on forever!!

I think the IG teasers have made it harder!

They've certaibly suggested music is ready when it isn't!

And then Diplo saying the first single is ready!!!

Hopefully an OFFCIAL annoucmnet isn't TOO far away!

2 or more months IS too far away!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAASAHHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH :(

Guest bluejean

You DIDN'T GO to the TOUR (i don't think)

after I went I had MDNA on rotation for MONTHS after leading up to the DVD release. Then it was the live versions for pretty much a YEAR!

:madgemanson:

No I didn't because I live in Australia and couldn't afford to travel at that time.

I had the live versions on rotation for ages though as well (same with Hard Candy/Sticky.)

I did love MDNA, not sure why I don't listen to it now but I'm sure I will at some point. I think I overplay things and then move onto remixes/live versions :lol: The lucky thing about Madonna is that there is endless material so no matter she's always being played.

I'm going to agree that Karby's statement was a weird one, why would you think that far ahead? I'm pretty sure this new album will be her best since Confessions. All signs are pointing that way.