All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

Well, when the album is out, we will know if this people really heard the tracks. At first i thought they were just being a bit imaginative, but now i think that nobody who hasn't heard the tracks could really tell so many things about so many songs!

I still don't understand the hate for Avicii. His tracks that are on the radio remind me a lot to Music, and i don't find it so generic as people said. The only "bad" thing about Avicii would be that he's too popular and maybe some people like Madonna working with more unknown producers. But really, his tracks are fresh and he seems pretty versatile.

I still don't understand the hate for Avicii. His tracks that are on the radio remind me a lot to Music, and i don't find it so generic as people said. The only "bad" thing about Avicii would be that he's too popular and maybe some people like Madonna working with more unknown producers. But really, his tracks are fresh and he seems pretty versatile.

I like Avicii too. He gets a lot of criticism I guess for not being a credible enough dj/EDM producer, but he has a pop element that I like and he blends other genres in with the dance, which is what Madonna is about. For me straight up dance pounding can be a bit boring.

I like the sound of Heartbreak City. At first when Rama and DM started coming out with all these 'reviews' I was very skeptical, but now I actually believe them. They surely wouldn't come out with all this stuff if they didn't know anything.

It can be strategic to, because I really believe if they are true info, it's because M and her team wants to! Maybe if Mramma and Drowned wrote almost the same things is because they receive the exact same info from her team?

Avicii is a really good producer, if you really take the time to listen to True, you'll find that every single songs are unique. He brought back to the GP the EDM sounds that we heard now more often. People start to listen to more and more instrumental tracks from dj and even on the radio (garrix's animal etc) And it's a lot because of Avicii! He's really versatile, I repeat myself but, his work with Codplay is brilliant! He can really bring something new to an artist but keep the original roots of the artist!! I really like him and Happy he worked with Madonna!

Guest bluejean

Well it's because Hey Brother is crap.

But he is versatile and has done some good stuff to. If she uses his tracks I don't imagine they'll be anything short of great.

I think one of the other reasons people speculate that she won't use his songs is because his style doesn't really mesh with Diplo. But neither did Nellee Hooper with Babyface. So we shall see.

Guest bluejean

If it's everything close to that! I'm freacking happy!!!! Yes there's guitar in the song get over it!

Doesn't do it for me personally

From DrownedMadonna.com:

madonna-heartbreak-city-1050x548.jpg

Exclusive details on Madonna Heartbreak City

We are excited to reveal some details on Madonna‘s Heartbreak City, a stunning new track that will blow you away!

Heartbreak City has changed during the creative process. It started as a piano ballad, it then had a more dance imprint, and now it is a different kind of ballad. It is very industrial and it sounds like it came from a dark, comic book movie. It is a new Madonna, even if it is very Madonna. You can barely realise that it was co-produced with Avicii.

As also The Sun reported, in Heartbreak City, Madonna talks about the end of a relationship, but it is not clear if it is about Brahim Zaibat or Guy Ritchie.

“You tore me into pieces, you didn’t have no damn reason,” sings Madonna.

"You had a few secrets / I was never told /Now everyone’s talking / And I’m the last to know."

Madonna‘s voice is angry and very strong! Definitely, you are going to love it, especially when she sings “I’m in the middle of Heartbreak City.” And most of all, there is no vocal effects!

But you will be impressed also by the choir, that is someway used also as an instrument. We can describe it as quite operatic. In Heartbreak City, it’s the first time Madonna sings about regret.

"I curse the day we met / Your memory is haunting me / I wish I could forget."

Heartbreak City deserves to be included in her upcoming album. We also think that it should be a single. Click here to read what we previously wrote about Heartbreak City.

Keep in mind that the song can change again and there is not a tracklist yet.

Credits: sketch drawn by Rob Jacobs (aka Robster) for DrownedMadonna.com.

Wow !!

Can't wait for this one........ And I love this kind of sad lyrics.

The problem with Avicii is that a lot of people like him. Hispters hate that. If his songs were not played everywhere, then he'd be called a genius or whatever. But since it's available to everyone then it's not good anymore....

Guest PRPapi

The problem with Avicii is that a lot of people like him. Hispters hate that. If his songs were not played everywhere, then he'd be called a genius or whatever. But since it's available to everyone then it's not good anymore....

PREACH IT! :thumbsup:

Are you reading my mind?

I still repeat it!! Can wait people praise those songs on the future album with quote like: I don't usually like avicii but, this song is really good. Madonna save the work with him etc

Has it been discussed that Adele's album is not coming until 2015?

I'm sorry, but no one would be calling him a genius. If his songs were not played everywhere, no one would call him anything.

I don't think Adelles album was EVER intended to be out this year....it was just rumours.

I think Madonnas was intended for Q4 but has been pushed back to next year....but I don't think Adelle is working to any deadline other than her own, hence the long wait....Madonna will be working, I'd assume, to a deadline of March 2015....so she can tour next summer.