All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

SOOOOO EXCITING!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO Imagine waking up to that, on her Instagram and Facebook page. That's my day, week, month, year MADE!!!

She has acknowledged your art, Robster!

phil-looks-surprised.png

I picture you doing this...

6.-Phil-Dunphy.jpg

And then...

h8CA9C8F3.gif

I wish i could go into the future, take the album and share it here. Are you aware that in october 2015 we will have the album on the shelf and maybe we don't play it because we are playing another album?

Everytime Madonna is about to release an album i think that, haha.

Aren't you glad we don't have to worry about whether she can lose weight in time for the new album promotion or not? I imagine that would be the toughest part about being a Janice or Mariah fan.

:dead:

Guest bluejean

Well in fairness I can't remember the last time I listened to MDNA in its entirely or even many of its songs.

For me its usually about single tracks, remixes, live versions.... itunes/spotify/iphone etc style listening has killed the album abit. I tend to shuffle or make my own playlists.

BUT MOST Madonna albums I will listen to as an album every now and again. Erotica, Confessions, Ray of Light, Like a Prayer... even the compilations. Apart from GHV2 because let's face it, the sequencing is bad.

Well in fairness I can't remember the last time I listened to MDNA in its entirely or even many of its songs.

For me its usually about single tracks, remixes, live versions.... itunes/spotify/iphone etc style listening has killed the album abit. I tend to shuffle or make my own playlists.

BUT MOST Madonna albums I will listen to as an album every now and again. Erotica, Confessions, Ray of Light, Like a Prayer... even the compilations. Apart from GHV2 because let's face it, the sequencing is bad.

You DIDN'T GO to the TOUR (i don't think)

after I went I had MDNA on rotation for MONTHS after leading up to the DVD release. Then it was the live versions for pretty much a YEAR!

:madgemanson:

You DIDN'T GO to the TOUR (i don't think)

after I went I had MDNA on rotation for MONTHS after leading up to the DVD release. Then it was the live versions for pretty much a YEAR!

:madgemanson:

I know. Seriously MDNA was in full rotation for me. For many many months upon the DVR release, afterward and even more recently, I'd play it fully at work.