Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

:rotfl::rotfl:

KP It seems everybody expects so much transparency these days. Like when someone at the photo shoot was talking about Google contact lenses, I just thought, I am never leaving the house when that thing comes out.

M It's too much. I don't want everybody to know where I am all of the time. I don't understand people who say "I'm here now" and how the leave bread crumbs and say "I'm in this city and now I'm on the plane. Now I've landed." Like, Okay, Allright, now stop telling everybody.

KP We get it!

M I don't want to see the inside of the plane you're on

:clap::clap::clap:

I love how random but specific this interview is in relation to artforfreedom and the secretproject etc....

I can tell where the future interviews might go, very "who is the master, who is the slave," in the photos with Katy, the world is being consumed by greed/over consumption ...we'll be getting yet ANOTHER war/free society interlude on the tour (which I'm sure will be great)

I got enough M magazines to get me to the moon and back. Downloading pics online is enough for me now.

"Unfortunately we don't live in a world where people support or encourage longevity. You have to manufacture that yourself" - Madonna

you hear that gags? :p it's all in your own hands.

Love that interview. Was it via phone? Plus, you notice how M is the one asking all the questions and then she gives her own version of the answers to her own questions. It's like she said before, just because I take off all my clothes does not mean you have seen my soul.

For all the imagery and publicity people associate with Madonna, she is very private. Even the Lola bit, she quickly brushed it off and jumped to talking about rehearsals.

I sense there is a spark between those two. If I have to be honest, I really dislike Katy's music, but I believe she is the right person that could show a real growing. Not saying she ll be Madonna, as she is unique, but certainly I can see some of Madges character in her. If Gaga is the reductive Cindy, Katy could very well be the reductive M of the 10s... I d be really glad if she starts paying attention to her music... Actually she starts. Dark Hourse is the first song of hers which is bearable, even kind of enjoyable.

Oh, I finally bought the magazine today. None of the Barnes & Nobles near me carried it. I even checked Wegmans as they have an extensive magazine collection, nada. But while I was at the convenience store down the road from me to cash in a scratch off lottery ticket, I noticed they had the magazine in stock. And I bought it! It was just a mom and pop convenience store too. I think it's called "Pantry 1."

It's lovely!

Oh, I finally bought the magazine today. None of the Barnes & Nobles near me carried it. I even checked Wegmans as they have an extensive magazine collection, nada. But while I was at the convenience store down the road from me to cash in a scratch off lottery ticket, I noticed they had the magazine in stock. And I bought it! It was just a mom and pop convenience store too. I think it's called "Pantry 1."

It's lovely!

Yay! :)

Are they selling it and Vogue in Australia?

I remember hitting a gold mine in a little store in Perth one day in 2008. They had all madonna's international magazine covers in a row all at the same time around the time of the album and documentary coming out. She was also on the cover of a couple of the trashy mags as this was the time of the first round of divorce rumours before shit hit the fan for real when she started rehearsing for S&S and they caught A Rod coming out of her apartment. Cost me almost $100 but I went home from work very happy that day.

I went to my local Barnes & Noble and they had 12 copies of the magazine........

NONE of which had Madonna, they were ALL Katy.....WTF!!!

Needless to say, I did not pick up a copy.