Billboard Boxscore Thread: MDNA Tour grosses $232.9 million so far

MadFan

Will tonight's Paris show count towards the tour sales?

It will since it is officially an MDNA Tour date, according to Madonna.com.

But with only 2,700 tickets on sale, it won't make much of a difference.

Will tonight's Paris show count towards the tour sales?

I don't think so... this is a special show, it's not part of the tour...

I realize there were 2 shows last time in Paris. I do understand math, you know. However, you asserted that she would break S&S's record, and I am simply saying it is not possible since she is grossing far less than last time. I was not attacking her or saying that she's over. I am simply saying with lower grosses (or less stadium shows) she will not top S&S's record...UNLESS she adds more dates.

Can people NOT point out facts in here without getting a shit storm of disagreement? I think Madonna's still probably going to have the top grossing tour of 2012 if this keeps up, and that is wonderful. She's just not breaking her own record. Oh well.

ok ok :kiss2:

I know you don't think she's over.

I just wanted to point out that the only Stade gig on this tour sold as many tickets as one Stade gig 4 years ago. And barely 36 months ago she had 3 stadium gigs and 2 arena shows in the span of a handful of months in said country, a country now heavily affected by a crisis. To me that's remarkable.

She has more dates on this tour and we have yet to see major markets' figures so I have no doubts she's very likely to at least match S&S numbers. I mean to think that an act like Rihanna, someone who is less than half her age takes in the same amount of money but with about 5 times M's number of gigs is quite impressive

I don't think so... this is a special show, it's not part of the tour...

Why not sorry? They charged for the show and there's a sign saying Live Nation presente Madonna. She has a contract why wouldn't it be counted together in the end, it's part of the MDNA run, albeit a special shorter small venue gig.

It will since it is officially an MDNA Tour date, according to Madonna.com.

But with only 2,700 tickets on sale, it won't make much of a difference.

Yes I agree but with tickets priced between $100 and $300 the 8 song set must have brought in at least $700,000. Lucky woman.

jajajaja! :kiss2:

it´s not a huge difference: the only difference between a sold out and a non sold out.Anyways, they are good numbers, of course!

:smooch:

The other question I suppose is, would Bifida be potentially capable of outscoring the MDNA Tour if she does a million shows? Stupid bitch.

she is so out of shape and unfit she wouldn't be capable

she is so out of shape and unfit she wouldn't be capable

shes a fat cunt so there is now way her lard arse could run for such a length of time although saying that she does fuck all on stage except waffle on to her retarded fans for 2 hours so who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be able to compare her Yankee Stadium shows to Roger Waters' recent ones:

3 Roger Waters Yankee Stadium

Bronx, N.Y.

July 6-7, 2012

$7,375,030

62,188 /62,188

2 /2

$250, $30

Live Nation

By the way from Tribe:

After seeing the show at Hyde Park in London and evaluating the technicalities,Live Nation were able to unblock tickets for the MDNA concert at the Plaines d’Abraham in Quebec City on top of the 70 000 already sold! The show date is September 1st and Madonna's special guest for the night will be Paul Oakenfold. The new lot of tickets went on sale today - check out www.billetech.com and madonnaquebec.com for more info.

We'll be able to compare her Yankee Stadium shows to Roger Waters' recent ones:

3 Roger Waters Yankee Stadium

Bronx, N.Y.

July 6-7, 2012

$7,375,030

62,188 /62,188

2 /2

$250, $30

Live Nation

I have a feeling she's going to do A LOT better than that. I think NYC will be the Boxscore that is the crowning glory of the MDNA Tour (if reported number of tickets sold is accurate).

Who the hell is Roger Waters and how was he able to sellout Yankee Stadium? :lol:

:ohmy:

Yes he was part of Pink Floyd.

Yes, I at least know who they are before anyone gets on me. :lol:

:chuckle:

however one date at yankee would have been enough to fill that 62,000 people, i think...

and he did during this tour a 9 dates run in buenos aires...very impressive...

last post for a month, see you all in september...

.oh... :dramatic: how do will i do without the Nation??? :cries:

Just a note:

When we get info for Dublin, Vienna, Warsaw, Kiev, St. Petersburg and Helinski, we won't have comparable info from the last tour, as she did not play at the same venues she did this time.