Alexey Navalny dies, murdered by Putin.

RIP HERO

240216-navalny-mb-1138-0f4619.jpg

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/alexey-navalny-dead-russia-prison-02-16-24/index.html

Jailed Kremlin critic Alexey Navalny dies, prison service says

• Jailed Russian opposition figure and outspoken Kremlin critic Alexey Navalny has died, the Russian prison service said.
  • Navalny’s spokesperson said his lawyer is traveling to the Siberian penal colony where Navalny had been serving his sentence. His mother said she had just seen Navalny for a visit this week, and he was "alive, healthy and cheerful."
  • Navalny made global headlines when he was poisoned with a nerve agent in 2020. The Russian opposition figure was sentenced to 19 years in prison in August. He was already serving sentences of 11-and-a-half years in a maximum security facility on fraud and other charges he denied.
  • World leaders have reacted with shock and sadness to Navalny's death, with US President Joe Biden saying that if the reports of his death are confirmed, "make no mistake, Putin is responsible."

I hope I live to see Putler overthrown… but people of Russia are unfortunately either too scared or too brainwashed! 
I hope this awful tragedy serves as some kind of a push to stand up against this demonic regime that managed to turn the whole country into one big fucking concentration camp 

2 hours ago, runa said:

They refuse to send back the body to his family. It says a lot on how he was treated. 😕

Knowing those motherfuckers I won’t be surprised if they burry him in some unknown place without marking the grave 😞 This regime is inhumane …. Russia needs to cease to exist in the way it does now, there is no excuse for it to be… black is called white there and white is called black! I hope it implodes from within the way it did in 1917 and then 1991… but this time definitively and for good!  

what the media doesnt want you to see, this guy is not a fucking hero. He's a xenophobe, racist and nationalist. Also read few places this guy was a CIA asset. I don't condone his murder though.

Hero is Julian Assange. 

Unfortunately he was a Russian nationalist, believing in great Russia. He supported Russian invasion on Georgia referring to Georgians as rodents. In 2014 he opposed the invasion on Crimea but also said he didn't believe Crimea could be just 'handed back' to Ukraine after post-Putin Russia. 

13 hours ago, GOD said:

what the media doesnt want you to see, this guy is not a fucking hero. He's a xenophobe, racist and nationalist. Also read few places this guy was a CIA asset. I don't condone his murder though.

Hero is Julian Assange. 

He was the only viable opposition in RU. He has questionable past/decisions/nationalistic affiliations. However he was a hero even just for the fact that he decided to return back to RU, understanding he may be jailed and/or killed. He faced both. And Assange? Uou!

14 hours ago, GOD said:

Hero is Julian Assange. 

Any country’s leader can be viewed as a nationalist, someone who acts in the nation’s interest (think of any USA president or British prime minister). There are also the so-called “nationalists” who are more populists, who step over dead bodies to achieve their personal goals to rule forever (think Mugabe, Ayatollah, putin) 

On 2/22/2024 at 9:35 PM, elijah said:

He was the only viable opposition in RU. He has questionable past/decisions/nationalistic affiliations. However he was a hero even just for the fact that he decided to return back to RU, understanding he may be jailed and/or killed. He faced both. And Assange? Uou!

yeah what's wrong with Assange?