Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

29 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I’m sure that person here horrified because someone took away the pictures of the hostages will clutch their pearls about this too :lmao:

Disgusting. This is serious. It's about human lives. There's nothing funny about this or any of what you just said. 

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Disgusting. This is serious. It's about human lives. There's nothing funny about this or any of what you just said. 

Are you disgusted at me or at the police destroying a mural of murdered people ( 

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Are you disgusted at me or at the police destroying a mural of murdered people ( 

The video disgusts me. Everything going on in Gaza (and many other places) disgusts me. People being heartless disgust me. It's as if everyone got desensitized.

Im mostly just disappointed that you'd think such awful things about me.

8 hours ago, whyme? said:

Actually that's Hamas. What a stupid thing of you to say! Are you that blind to what's been going on for decades? Hamas, Islamic Jihad and various smaller groups have made the lives of Palestinians horrid and dreadful. Is your hatred for Israelis/Jews/Zionists (whatever your term is) that great that you actually want Palestinians to continue to suffer like this? It's extremism and religious fundamentalism that is 100% responsible for the poverty there, for the destruction of everyone’s lives, for their lack of a future, and for the continuous wars with Israel.

As horrible as this war is for both Palestinians and Israelis, I do hope there will be a better future for them. The secular Fatah needs to take control of Gaza with the help and support of Israel. And I hope this far-right winged government in Israel will be voted the fuck out. And Israel needs to keep full military control over Gaza until this disease known as Hamas is eradicated. They have done ZERO for their people and put their lives under pure misery. Imagine what would have happened had a thoughtful, peaceful leadership taken over Gaza from 2006 onwards - there would not be one war with Israel, and not one death. 

And for all those videos you are posting in Gaza, which are heartbreaking, there are thousands of videos on the other side with people shouting for the death and murder of Jews, of little Palestinian children learning how to use machine guns, indoctrinating them to hate, of Hamas terrorists raping Jewish teenagers and throwing a baby inside an oven last month - roasting him to death! I don't see you posting those. There are countless of them. 

did Hamas cause this? 

lying-map.jpeg

Well behind every genocide and silence by international community there’s a reason. It seems that the commercial route impulsed by USA that will link India, Middle East and Europe now that China is being pushed out would go through Israel. In September Israel and Saudi Arabia started relations again as first step. The new route will link Mumbai and Greece in 10 days. 

Syria and Lebanons Hezbollah, together with Palestines Hamas are the main security risks. It seems that Syria and Lebanon are not in a strong state but Hamas was. The attack was the perfect excuse to execute a plan that will end with a destroyed Gaza where all the citizens are gone to neighboring countries and a strangled Cisjordania without future. 

6 hours ago, Nixed said:

Have we seen any of those terrorist enclaves since Israel has already moved in inside of Gaza?

When they meet they will give them more money. Netanyahu funded Hamas with MILLIONS years ago.

36 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Have you all noticed that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that we post here is reported in western news? 

Thank god for social media. The beauty is even the average Joe American is starting to see and understand where their tax money is going, and they are not happy!

I think we’ll be halfway there once the average American stays awake and the brave Jewish communities around the world keep standing up to the evil phychopathic state of Israel and their apologists.

4 hours ago, Toni said:

From what I ve read about Israeli-Palestinian conflict, my impression too is that 2 state solution is not viable. There must be one state, maybe a federation between Israel & Palestine with equal rights for all.

This is why the Palestinian children will keep getting blown up, the American (government) PIGS want their continues control of oil.

There ways and means haven’t changed, alls they know is to kill indiscriminately to get what they want and this is not it, times have changed, they can’t fool the people anymore, they have awakened! And seeing the protests from around the world, they have most definitely risen!! 

4 hours ago, Toni said:

This is why the Palestinian children will keep getting blown up, the American (government) PIGS want their continues control of oil.

There ways and means haven’t changed, alls they know is to kill indiscriminately to get what they want and this is not it, times have changed, they can’t fool the people anymore, they have awakened! And seeing the protests from around the world, they have most definitely risen!! 

Whata disappointment RFKJ turned out to be. No wonder Kucinich had to quit