Madame X merchandise!

Keep this thread updated! I’m ready for a spending spree! That MX logo is ingenious. Well done to the graphic designer. 

I’m definitely getting this amazing jumper:

697BF3E8-0B3F-4FF9-AD97-41FBF3656AF3.jpeg

This shirt too is incredible:

https://shop.madonna.com/products/madonna-madame-x-web-exclusive-vinyl-cd-tee-digital-album

I love the square scarves! I buy scarves like this from LV and Hermes (square shape) and have them framed for the wall!! I might do it with one of these too!!

3 hours ago, the-queen said:

Keep this thread updated! I’m ready for go on a spending spree! That MX logo is ingenious. Well done to the graphic designer. 

https://shop.madonna.com/products/madonna-madame-x-web-exclusive-vinyl-cd-tee-digital-album

That trenchcoat & sunglasses spy combo should've been the deluxe album cover.

4 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

this is the best album promo merchandise ever! I love all of it. I'm trying to not buy everything but it will be impossible. the scarf I love so much blankets what omg !

The Madonna shirt which has her name repeated and then Madame X at the bottom is also very good, and worth getting IMO.

4 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

this is the best album promo merchandise ever! I love all of it. I'm trying to not buy everything but it will be impossible. the scarf I love so much blankets what omg !

This!!!! I want one of everything! 

5 hours ago, the-queen said:

Keep this thread updated! I’m ready for a spending spree! That MX logo is ingenious. Well done to the graphic designer. 

I just love this too. 

5 hours ago, the-queen said:

Got his little thaaaang today. And if it’s good quality I’ll get the white tee with MADONNA written over it. First time buying something from the official store. 

Once I saw that jumper especially I just knew I had to have it. Looks like a quality product. Really nice clear photo of M and of a good size, taking up the majority of the material. 

9 hours ago, the-queen said:

Love it. It’s very Sarah Jennings. Always loved her look in that film. 

I'm curious as to the rumored box set.  I see people buying it from various sites overseas. I'm in the USA and see nothing here of it.  

Do we know for certain it is legit as I'm ready to buy it but also want to buy alot so I'm curious. 

Thanks in advance. 

sorry but the store in general continues to disappoint. how about just some basic info on things like the blanket and scarf? what size is each? the necklace looks like a cartoon drawing but what does a photo of it actually look like? No Box Set in the US store? how hard is it to include everything all at once?

Do all countries have different stock on Madonna.com?

I had to re-register and it takes me to shopau.madonna.com

Not everything is available. The bundle packages are gone and so has the box set.

Anyone else noticed?

Loving the merchs ! Really well designed and they look LUXE ! 

I'm not sure to be honest. I would love to get a cool tee or something but I can't see myself wearing any of these. Maybe the trenchcoat one. Supreme got it right. Was hoping something more along those lines. Simple but makes a statement.

Supreme-Madonna-Tee-White-1.jpg?fit=fill

On 4/21/2019 at 7:00 PM, ITG said:

Do all countries have different stock on Madonna.com?

I had to re-register and it takes me to shopau.madonna.com

Not everything is available. The bundle packages are gone and so has the box set.

Anyone else noticed?

I did, was trying to order the box set but its gone. Not on any retailers for Australia either