Madame X merchandise!

1 hour ago, promise to try said:

are they selling the neclace on the tour??

Iholdi , where are you going to see the tour? I am going to the NYC show on Sept 28th! Cant wait!

También para dejarte saber que estaré brevemente en Santiago de Compostela a finales de Octubre! Vives cerca? Déjame saber si te quieres encontrar conmigo. Solo estaré dos días y sera en la semana cuando este regresando de Porto.

Cuidate! 

15 minutes ago, runa said:

So?  Is there a tour book or not ?

Sorry if it has been posted elsewhere but I'm very careful as I want to stay spoilers free...

They said yes there is but it's not ready yet apparently. It's priced at $50 online. Probably cheaper at the venues.

1 hour ago, dylanciccone_ said:

They said yes there is but it's not ready yet apparently. It's priced at $50 online. Probably cheaper at the venues.

Thanks ! Hope it's ready for oct 1st !

On 9/18/2019 at 7:18 PM, JR! said:

Iholdi , where are you going to see the tour? I am going to the NYC show on Sept 28th! Cant wait!

También para dejarte saber que estaré brevemente en Santiago de Compostela a finales de Octubre! Vives cerca? Déjame saber si te quieres encontrar conmigo. Solo estaré dos días y sera en la semana cuando este regresando de Porto.

Cuidate! 

JR! vooy a Paris! y me temo que no vivo cerca de santiago...¿cuál es tu plan en europa?

On 9/18/2019 at 8:06 PM, runa said:

So?  Is there a tour book or not ?

Sorry if it has been posted elsewhere but I'm very careful as I want to stay spoilers free...

there will be, apparently. I would love to have the neclace, and a mug, I always buy a mug!

by the way, what does the VIP package include?

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:41 PM, Tatu said:

Has anyone seen a full picture of that jacket on the corner? I’ve been searching but can’t find... 

2834C872-3069-4F61-9DA5-E535258C6282.jpeg

Isn't it the same thing as the one on the upper left in @reismf pic?

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:00 AM, reismf said:

Merch inside the theater 

87ACA511-0D84-48DA-9E66-804DF18AC7E5.jpeg

i dont' understand this citi card stuff,   what the hell is it..  that hoody looks real nice.

It's kind of annoying as i'm in the UK and this exclusive stuff seems the nicest.   Why should the best stuff be only for these Citi Card nights.

What's special about them?.    You have to have a certain credit card to get tickets..  It's all wrong in my opinion..

Edited by The Ghost

On 9/15/2019 at 10:37 AM, UnapologeticRebel said:

Did anyone go to the store yet in NYC?  I wanted to go this weekend but I wasn't feeling up to it - I just went into the city last weekend and I'm trying to get over being sick.  I heard some musicians from the tour were at the store yesterday.  Also, did they have the black shirt with Madonna and her guitar on it?  I also really like the Madame X t-shirt with her hands on it.  I'd love to see some pictures of the inside of the store and some of the merchandise (not just live nation pictures of it - but real pictures of it).

I couldn’t make it either. I noticed some at the show with these amazing Madame X logo jackets. Are they from the Pop Up Store? Will there be these types of stores in other cities she’s in? 

• 5 months later...

Did anyone happen to take a screenshot(s) or take count of how many merchandise bundles (including a physical or digital copy of the album) that were available for MX upon its release? I know it was a decent number, but since then, we've seen some acts have dozens, and I don't think the MX number was quite that high.

Thanks for any info. :gent:

• 2 weeks later...