Madame X merchandise!

7 hours ago, Extreme Occident said:

I ordered this bundle and I got it today finally but the freedom fighter bracelet is missing 😞 

AAD259EF-4D47-4212-B861-693E3FB5F24B.png

I have ordered the exact same merch, as well as you received it today ( I AM OVER THE MOON!) ... and I have just realized now that I am missing the freedom fighter bracelet too! Bummer!

Maybe they can send it over separately? I will see if I can contact them, I got an email from them a couple of days ago confirming that my order had finally cleared customs and was on its way.

9 hours ago, Extreme Occident said:

I ordered this bundle and I got it today finally but the freedom fighter bracelet is missing 😞 

AAD259EF-4D47-4212-B861-693E3FB5F24B.png

I ordered this too and while I haven't received it I've read different users saying their order didn't include it.

So not only we're getting it weeks late but incomplete. Talk about poor customer service.

My bracelet is missing too if i'm honest i didn't really want it but still it's absolutely dreadful customer service from them weeks late and missing items. I hope everyone sends them and email of complaint and @'s Madonna and Guy on Instagram and twitter so they can be aware of the issues and avoid using them again

I only received 1 shirt that I ordered and 6 cds from Ticketmaster redemption for my 3 tix 🤷🏻‍♂️

I also ordered the clear vinyl, the logo scarf and I believe another T-shirt but nothing else has arrived 

My Medellín shirt finally arrived on Friday. Still waiting on the World Pride shirt.

My friend was in NY last weekend and went to the pop up store. I asked him to pick me up the Madame X necklace, and he brought it to me this weekend. I really like it! 

57924DD2-B61E-4F8B-91EE-8ABD59E5CB26.jpeg

4 hours ago, anastaza said:

My Medellín shirt finally arrived on Friday. Still waiting on the World Pride shirt.

My friend was in NY last weekend and went to the pop up store. I asked him to pick me up the Madame X necklace, and he brought it to me this weekend. I really like it! 

the necklace is so pretty.

On 6/30/2019 at 9:57 AM, anastaza said:

Beautiful. I loveeee ✨💫

The bracelets haven’t arrived at the US distribution center and will ship separately. 😑 additionally the photo crotch shot tee is still unavailable 😑😑.  You should call and ask for shipping refunds for the delay, inconvenience and poor customer service like not letting you know the bundle was incomplete. 

Just now, Steve said:

The bracelets haven’t arrived at the US distribution center and will ship separately. 😑 additionally the photo crotch shot tee is still unavailable 😑😑.  You should call and ask for shipping refunds for the delay, inconvenience and poor customer service like not letting you know the bundle was incomplete. 

My friend emailed them and they said the rest of the merchandise is suppose to arrive in August 

14 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

My friend emailed them and they said the rest of the merchandise is suppose to arrive in August 

I was told mine will be shipped next week 🤷🏻‍♂️🤞🏻

6 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

I finally received my vinyl and the corner is unfortunately slightly damaged.

return for a new one or a refund 

all that money and then it's damaged 

1 hour ago, cjfinley said:

Has anybody received the pride flag?? Curious to know what the quality is like 

Receiving the pride flag after pride is 🥰

9 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

return for a new one or a refund 

all that money and then it's damaged 

I'm in Canada. It would cost me a postage fee back to the US. So I'm going to keep it that way and write to them complaining about their poor customer service (that will not change anything, but at least I'll have told them)

• 2 months later...

Not sure when it took effect, but... the only bundle now available via her store is the Madame X Album Cover T, which comes with the CD and digital album. It also looks like some shirts that weren't available previously as standalone items are now available as such?

Madonna's Store isn't known for their accuracy and timely shipping. I've dealt with them for years and they are consistently horrible. I ordered the Pride Flag and PD and they ended up sending the flag in an opened bag. No paperwork or receipt. I called them and asked where my PD was and they sent me two, separately. It's crazy.