Madame X merchandise!

Madonna.com store is driving me crazy. a month ago I ordered 30th anniversary LAP merch after not being able to log in with my credentials. I had to create a new user after password recovery couldn't find my email in the system and then was told that user already existed. well which is it omg. then Today I try to buy Madame X Merch and the same thing happens so back to creating yet another log in. it seems like there are 2 stores on Madonna.com both say powered by Live Nation but the LAP Merch confirmation email a month ago was from fanfire and the Madame X merch today was from Madonna@Inmerch.com. they couldn't make it more confusing or difficult to make a purchase if they tried. I don't get why my ICON credentials Never seem to work.  never-mind the fact that the Box set only being available in some like UK but not others like the US. if you aren't offering it everywhere how hard is it to make a note on the site explaining what will and will Not be available because they gotta know that fans are going to notice and want to know whats going on. also how bout an accurate track listing for each edition. I hesitate to buy cause I'm unsure what is going on with all the different editions of Madame X.

2 hours ago, Mlvcfan said:

Madonna.com store is driving me crazy. a month ago I ordered 30th anniversary LAP merch after not being able to log in with my credentials. I had to create a new user after password recovery couldn't find my email in the system and then was told that user already existed. well which is it omg. then Today I try to buy Madame X Merch and the same thing happens so back to creating yet another log in. it seems like there are 2 stores on Madonna.com both say powered by Live Nation but the LAP Merch confirmation email a month ago was from fanfire and the Madame X merch today was from Madonna@Inmerch.com. they couldn't make it more confusing or difficult to make a purchase if they tried. I don't get why my ICON credentials Never seem to work.  never-mind the fact that the Box set only being available in some like UK but not others like the US. if you aren't offering it everywhere how hard is it to make a note on the site explaining what will and will Not be available because they gotta know that fans are going to notice and want to know whats going on. also how bout an accurate track listing for each edition. I hesitate to buy cause I'm unsure what is going on with all the different editions of Madame X.

Feel your frustration with them! I ordered a LAP shirt one month ago and still haven't received it. I sent them an email about a week ago asking what was up and they said something about items being on back order blah blah blah....we'll send an email when it's sent kind of response. Sooooo......who knows when I'll get the LAP shirt?? :lol: The way they roll, I may be celebrating LAP 35 w/my "new" LAP 30 shirt. 🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Feel your frustration with them! I ordered a LAP shirt one month ago and still haven't received it. I sent them an email about a week ago asking what was up and they said something about items being on back order blah blah blah....we'll send an email when it's sent kind of response. Sooooo......who knows when I'll get the LAP shirt?? :lol: The way they roll, I may be celebrating LAP 35 w/my "new" LAP 30 shirt. 🤷‍♂️

I ordered a lot of LAP merch when it was first listed, the only thing I've received is the candle, but I believe everyone is in the same boat. They really should have had things ready to ship instantly when orders were placed 😕 

Maybe it's the trade war and the taxes imposed by Dumpster , all goods were held up and cannot be imported in due to its higher production cost.

So they are probably waiting for the taxes to be lifted.

Oh wait! Could this be the same reason for Madame X boxset since it's made in outside US?! :shock: 

Horn I hadn't even thought of this. it makes so much sense, I think you hit the nail on the head right there, brilliant!

8 hours ago, Bretticus said:

I ordered a lot of LAP merch when it was first listed, the only thing I've received is the candle, but I believe everyone is in the same boat. They really should have had things ready to ship instantly when orders were placed 😕 

YES! Has ANYONE received all of their items?? So odd that they'd offer all these things if they only have very limited stock. They're super slow with everything though. Not sure if it was from LN directly or Madonna's store but the RH VIP package book literally took MONTHS for me to receive. I ordered my VIP in Feb or Mar 2015 and I didn't get that book until DECEMBER!! I totally forgot I was even getting it!

I ordered 3 of the limited edition-shirts yesterday, the trench coat sweater, vinyl and the scarf. This is the most Madonna items I have purchased all at once. 

I haven't received any of the merchandise but I think we may get them in June to coincide with the album release. 

Live Nation is the worst!! They are a damn mess. But we have no choice but order these items we really like from them. I just ordered the black shirt with Madonna wearing a red long sleave glove and smoking. 

I just bought this shirt because I love it! Also, it comes with the digital album, which is awesome because that will tide me over until I get an import of that Super Deluxe that I desperately need. But I have a question: do you think this will count as an album purchase that will count toward the charts? Is it like the tour tickets with the album bundled in?

MDN87384_74ca46e8-9e29-4905-affe-6943de9281f6_590x.jpg

20 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I just bought this shirt because I love it! Also, it comes with the digital album, which is awesome because that will tide me over until I get an import of that Super Deluxe that I desperately need. But I have a question: do you think this will count as an album purchase that will count toward the charts? Is it like the tour tickets with the album bundled in?

MDN87384_74ca46e8-9e29-4905-affe-6943de9281f6_590x.jpg

It counts if you are in the US and you redeem your download.

On 5/1/2019 at 8:30 AM, frzndrwnwrld said:

Great!

That’s a great shirt you’ve ordered. One of the best items from the store IMO.

29 minutes ago, mtsanis said:

when do these things come out? i ordered a couple of shirts... i want them NOW!

I think everything comes out the day of the album release 

11 hours ago, mtsanis said:

when do these things come out? i ordered a couple of shirts... i want them NOW!

Leave M a message on Instagram. 🤣

• 1 month later...

I asked in another thread, but:

For anyone who ordered a merch bundle- is the album treated like the ticket/album promo? Will an email be sent out to redeem the download? Because if the album simply, comes with the bundle, it may not count as a sale (not sure how Billboard treats those).

43 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

I asked in another thread, but:

For anyone who ordered a merch bundle- is the album treated like the ticket/album promo? Will an email be sent out to redeem the download? Because if the album simply, comes with the bundle, it may not count as a sale (not sure how Billboard treats those).

you should have recieved emails for medellin, i rise, future, and dark ballet digital downloads. u get 1 more this friday to download the rest.

27 minutes ago, Gaudet said:

Ordered this, no idea when it will be delivered, as long as I receive it by mid-January 2020 I am happy:

image.png

Also ordered this, I have no idea when it will arrive either! 

I just hope it arrives in mint condition, ordering vinyl in the post is like entering the lotto, you never know what condition it will arrive in.

I received a record yesterday in such flimsy packaging that every corner was badly dented/dinged 😞