Eurovision Song Contest - CONFIRMED?

Lolo

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:21 PM, Suedey said:

:lmao:

I was trying the WAKE UP PEARL thing with her and she has responded by posting a video of one of the twins

:dead:

giphy.gif

I'm still waiting for the official news, before getting excited.

chartsinfrance.net is not a better source than any online journal. Sorry to dissapoint. 

Having said that, I'm pretty confident she will be there, though

19 minutes ago, runa said:

I'm still waiting for the official news, before getting excited.

chartsinfrance.net is not a better source than any online journal. Sorry to dissapoint. 

Having said that, I'm pretty confident she will be there, though

I understand..but "The Israel hayom" paper is more the source that trust in this scenario. Fingers crossed.

6 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I saw a Eurovision tweet earlier saying major artist announcement at 7pm UK time but couldn't post as this place is blocked at work 😂

So in 20 minutes as I write this!!!!!

11 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I saw a Eurovision tweet earlier saying major artist announcement at 7pm UK time but couldn't post as this place is blocked at work 😂

April fool?

tenor.gif?itemid=11022428

17 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Omg what???

22 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

April fool or not?

If it's not a joke, MadonnaUnderground just confirmed the Eurovision participation:

The next edition of the Eurovision Song Contest will once again feature a great music star. After the performances of Justin Timberlake and Caetano Veloso in 2016 and 2018, the grand finale of the musical contest will feature Madonna’s performance during the interval act, according to local Israel media Hayom. The interpreter of great successes like ‘Vogue’, ‘Isla bonita’ and ‘Like a Prayer’, among others, has managed to reach an agreement with the EBU and the Israeli chain after a long and arduous negotiation. In fact, the artist is expected to sign the contract in the coming days. Although the production team had already begun to work on their number, according to the aforementioned media, their participation was on the verge of not being produced by the reluctance that the EBU put to the songs with which it wanted to act on the Tel stage. Aviv 2019 given its political character. Madonna’s show, which will cost more than one million euros, will be financed by Sylvain Adams, an Israeli businessman who was willing to finance the cost of the European event since it was confirmed. that Israel would host this edition. In fact, with the intention of improving the image of the Hebrew country in the world with the celebration of major international events, the millionaire got several stages of the Giro d’Italia to be held in Israel.

https://madonnaunderground.com/madonna-to-perform-at-grand-final-eurovision-2019-in-tel-aviv/

https://www.elperiodico.com/es/yotele/20190401/eurovision-madonna-actuacion-gran-final-2019-7385675

They will not make a Madonna announcement until maybe the week before the show. It is suppose to be a surprise and it will be for the GP.

With Rebel Heart, all though it did receive a lot of publicity for the leaks and "the fall" among other things, as an era it went by rather unnoticed by a large portion of the GP(not that they dictate my love for M) but maybe Eurovision can bring that interest back for M.

4 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

If it's not a joke, MadonnaUnderground just confirmed the Eurovision participation:

The next edition of the Eurovision Song Contest will once again feature a great music star. After the performances of Justin Timberlake and Caetano Veloso in 2016 and 2018, the grand finale of the musical contest will feature Madonna’s performance during the interval act, according to local Israel media Hayom. The interpreter of great successes like ‘Vogue’, ‘Isla bonita’ and ‘Like a Prayer’, among others, has managed to reach an agreement with the EBU and the Israeli chain after a long and arduous negotiation. In fact, the artist is expected to sign the contract in the coming days. Although the production team had already begun to work on their number, according to the aforementioned media, their participation was on the verge of not being produced by the reluctance that the EBU put to the songs with which it wanted to act on the Tel stage. Aviv 2019 given its political character. Madonna’s show, which will cost more than one million euros, will be financed by Sylvain Adams, an Israeli businessman who was willing to finance the cost of the European event since it was confirmed. that Israel would host this edition. In fact, with the intention of improving the image of the Hebrew country in the world with the celebration of major international events, the millionaire got several stages of the Giro d’Italia to be held in Israel.

https://madonnaunderground.com/madonna-to-perform-at-grand-final-eurovision-2019-in-tel-aviv/

https://www.elperiodico.com/es/yotele/20190401/eurovision-madonna-actuacion-gran-final-2019-7385675

No we didn't, we posted news from another site (see the 'source' at the end of the article)

1 minute ago, BrendanT1993 said:

They're only regurgitating what has been said. Sadly, online versions of serious media aren't reliable anymore in these kind of news. They're publishing all lies from Portuguese tabloids too.