New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

58 minutes ago, elijah said:

In the past they had one of the biggest collection of M pics. I never knew them for their exclusives and I don't remember if they are relatable or not. But really: is this a news??? We know for a year that she makes Portuguese inspired music.

Yes of course you're right it's hardly news, but since they were being very specific with the "three songs" thing...I'm wondering if there's something behind that or if they just made that up. The latter is probably more likely though....It's really something I will never understand. Why still come up with fake rumours in 2019?

1 minute ago, stevo208 said:

Amen.

Also we bought her albums and tour tickets... We paid for that horse! Enlighten us Queen. When can we expect your Portugese flavoured candy? 

why cant she just leak a demo of something from like a prayer just to give us something to help with the wait ... 

this is endless....

something probably got deleted/changed substantialy given the time she's been teasing "soon".
someone mentioned the album were not very cohesive, i believe she has made major changes to it.

17 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

RH is the most melodious studio album (not counting IB :lmao:) since LAP

I'm not sure how I'd even judge that album to album, she has consistently made such beautiful and singable melodies! RH no exception! 

2 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

I'm not sure how I'd even judge that album to album, she has consistently made such beautiful and singable melodies! RH no exception! 

Obviously she created brilliant melodies for every album, Madonna is a songwriter. I was talking about the superlatives there 

#EdgiestAlbumSinceMusicIsComing

3 minutes ago, Andra said:

Era hasn't even started yet and she's already moaning about freedom and missing her horses. GURL.

7 minutes ago, peppermint said:

He? meaning who? Guy?

her make up artist 

The post is a week old, but they’re indicating that the music heard in the Instagram clip(s) is not on the album, and it is just the group having fun in between takes.

“Contrary to what press is reporting, we also learnt that what Madonna posted on her Instagram is not a new song from her upcoming album. Madonna was just having fun in between takes. Actually, it was one of the many times that she was passing time in between shots

“We heard that it is a video project involving her new music that is still secret. Details will come soon.”

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/02/11/it-is-not-a-new-madonna-song-and-not-the-new-music-video/

11 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yes I know but fittings and costuming in NYC so she can just fly. He’s working with her all week

Awesome. I hope we get new pics of her this week. Even pap pics. I'm pathetic. I'll take anything. 

9 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

The post is a week old, but they’re indicating that the music heard in the Instagram clip(s) is not on the album, and it is just the group having fun in between takes.

“Contrary to what press is reporting, we also learnt that what Madonna posted on her Instagram is not a new song from her upcoming album. Madonna was just having fun in between takes. Actually, it was one of the many times that she was passing time in between shots

“We heard that it is a video project involving her new music that is still secret. Details will come soon.”

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/02/11/it-is-not-a-new-madonna-song-and-not-the-new-music-video/

they meant the song was not new lol the glove song 

If what they say is true and that the album is tied with a video project (beyond a sipple music video) then no wonder we're waiting for so long.... remember the wait for the past two tours' official footage? XD

43 minutes ago, Adriano said:

this is endless....

something probably got deleted/changed substantialy given the time she's been teasing "soon".
someone mentioned the album were not very cohesive, i believe she has made major changes to it.

?????

Now this is what I call a made up narrative that somehow is shady. 

Sure, Jan

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

OMG imagine she gives the award to Glenn???? :lol:

And then the Oscar for best song to Lamar or whoever is accepting on his behalf (since he won't be there I ve read).