New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

4 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I have no idea. I give what I know. What I get is very little, scattered and can change from one second to another. My source is in her house now but she’s not there and decisions are being made and changes are happening every second. 

Thank you for all that you give us, so to your words I hope  she will change her mind again about the Oscar party outfit by Sunday afternoon. Even though it's a private affair, pics always resurface here in there, would be cool to see her in something else

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I have no idea. I give what I know. What I get is very little, scattered and can change from one second to another. My source is in her house now but she’s not there and decisions are being made and changes are happening every second. 

What kind of changes? More commercial or less do you think?

Sounds chaotic.

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Her NYC house? But she's in LA now right? 

2 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Sofia Boutella and Marvin were last night with her at the studio, since they both are dancers and she’s dancing maybe they were there to share some ideas about the choreo or maybe to put the choreo for the video!

Same cartoon eyes  🤔

IMG_20190221_171853.jpg

Screenshot_20190221-172223.jpg

Edited by Marcelox

2 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Her NYC house? But she's in LA now right? 

Yes I know. Crazy right. A whole crew is running around organizing looks, carting luggage’s of jewelry, shoes, accessories, outfits to her nyc home to get sent to LA for the video. Oscar look was scrapped for her own collection of kaftans lol 

7 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

What kind of changes? More commercial or less do you think?

Really, I think it’s the looks for the video at the moment. Nothing else. All I know is the whole “dance in a different way” is being thrown around again...and “unlike anything out there right now” and the fact that she’s releasing the record with a different approach 

Just now, Mensch said:

Really, I think it’s the looks for the video at the moment. Nothing else. All I know is the whole “dance in a different way” is being thrown around again...and “unlike anything out there right now” and the fact that she’s releasing the record with a different approach 

You are getting me so hyped Nic omfgfgfgfgfgfgf "unlike anything out there right now" is just what I want from her. God I will never forget my first times listening to ROL, Music, and American Life and how the sound was such a revelation each time. AH thank you for sharing what you know!!!

This is so exciting!!!!! no words!! Thank you again for sharing all this!!!!!

Maluma uploaded 3 videos on Instagram Stories.

Basically, he said he's been working a lot ON HIS ALBUM called "1111" and he got some surprises ON IT. So, maybe she's collaborating ON HIS ALBUM.

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I don't care if it's Maluma or Bananarama. My question is WHY IS SHE STILL RECORDING one year later???? :lol:

The artistic process is it's own beast. Just can't be explained! :lol:

It sounds like she's really changed things up this time from the creation process to the style and possibly the rollout of the album itself. 

Thank you @Mensch for all your little nuggets of info!! I love it! Gets me more and more excited. Very curious to see how deep she goes conceptually with this project now! 

14 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Wow thank you so much. So excited! 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I think the wait has been longer than expected but the roll out will be within the next 3-4 weeks (this is my opinion, not something related to news I’ve gotten) 

i doubt it, sounds very adhoc

5 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I think the wait has been longer than expected but the roll out will be within the next 3-4 weeks (this is my opinion, not something related to news I’ve gotten) 

But the lineup for the pride is March 1st, shouldn't there be something announced at that time along with her performing?

11 minutes ago, peppermint said:

But the lineup for the pride is March 1st, shouldn't there be something announced at that time along with her performing?

I personally believe so but also, the event says lineup will begin being announced march 1rst...maybe they'll hold back on the main headliner until mid March...

3 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Very chaotic

but I don't think it's chaotic from a musical perspective. It's just the people around her getting EVERYTHING and ANYTHING so that she is pleased by what she gets. I mean, I believe it's been like that her entire career with her just floating on by getting what she wants.