New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Wonder if the fado and Portuguese inspiration are actually for the new album? It could be for a separate project?! Hmm...

It's going to be a Fado Disco hybrid album, it will make you "dance in a different way".

Also, I heard that the album cover was already shot, with the black wig.

But music video is next.

4 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

I don't wanna be a negative nancy, but it's really strange to me how this record hasn't been getting a lot of hype from the industry..that's very unlike a Madonna record.

Maybe it's not as good as we're thinking?

Please don't kill me!

No ones heard it. 

5 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

I don't wanna be a negative nancy, but it's really strange to me how this record hasn't been getting a lot of hype from the industry..that's very unlike a Madonna record.

Maybe it's not as good as we're thinking?

Please don't kill me!

Uhhhh😎

3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Yes, what is a mixtape in the modern modern meaning? I'm sure she's not recording her favourite songs onto a C90 to give to Mirwais.

And does the album need to be finished before a single is released?

I don't mind she's working on the album still but expectations are sky rocketing!

Well, a mixtape doesn't have to be "cohesive". She can experiment with it and it doesn't need promotion or physical release either. More like a gift for fans.

Remember when she liked the idea of releasing rejected songs from past albums? That would be fun to hear on a mixtape

I can totally see a Netflix special “My Year in Lisbon” or something of that sort cause it’s more obvious (to me via my sources) that there was no “music video” shot that week in Lisbon and now they are prepping for a video so we’re at least a month to a month and a half away from the single dropping since it takes M a month to get the video edited usually...and they have yet to film it 

22 minutes ago, MrBeirao said:

Guys.... Let's just chill! There's nothing confirmed yet by no one other than rumours!

MadonnaOnline is a brazilian site but a very good one

No, it's not. He's claimed to be in touch with Madonna's team in the past when in reality he just made it up.

will the shot

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Very colorful. It seems it’s for the dancers plus her..so there’s plenty of looks...those sorry not sorry dresses are making an appearance apparently 

nice@  is the shoot taking place in nyc?  i feel Emmanuell is on board, he's liked a lot of her posts lately. he's an amazing director 

55 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Very colorful. It seems it’s for the dancers plus her..so there’s plenty of looks...those sorry not sorry dresses are making an appearance apparently 

Thank you! Your posts are always so interesting. I m on the edge what she has cooked!

This is taking way too long.  Single late April,early May/ Album June ??????

I can't keep on waiting for U M!!

Even if she would just release a buzz single just to hold over. 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

sorry not sorry dresses?