New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

The thing is, aside from you, so many people on here are fixated on this idea that it was officially mentioned by Vogue and this has brought about a temper tantrum by so many people on this forum who believe it had to be released in August, September, October, NOVEMBER and even DECEMBER. Now they are wailing that they deserve the album NOW. Sure, I’m tired of waiting, M’s idea of #soon was certainly not soon enough for us and teasing Beautiful Game was a real blue balls situation, but it’s coming and everyone has got to get their tits back in place for when it does, chart success, critically acclaimed, panned or whatever the hell happens! 🤣

Tell it Mensch! ❤️

I was hopeful that it would come out in Fall but ALWAYS thought it was unlikely just based on her normal time frame for releasing an album. Fans being pissed off about the "delayed" album that was never ever confirmed to begin with is getting a little old at this point. People read WAY too much into little things and take it as "confirmation" of something. When she performed a snippet of BG at Met, that meant NOTHING. It was what it was and that's it. She was always going to be at Met and probably thought it would be cool to do a little snippet of something that she was working on. Instead of being grateful, people have turned that against her. It's totally fucking ridiculous.

And for someone like Madonna that probably plans her life out at least 1-2 yrs tentatively, a release that's less than a year away is #soon. I get that's annoying for us mere mortals that don't really do that,  but again, people read WAY too much into little things. 

I'm sorry whether the stuff about the label is true or not. Something delayed the album. She wouldn't say soon and thrust beautiful game in our face so much if she didn't intend it to be out sooner. Also she told Anderson cooper she would be back 2018 when she played that game with Anderson cooper when she wore that pink dress. 

Kinda weird that she'd rename Beautiful Game after getting a hat that has the title embroidered on it.  
With rumors of a documentary - what if Beautiful Game is the title of the documentary and the song appears in it but not on the album? Just a thought

29 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Tell it Mensch! ❤️

I was hopeful that it would come out in Fall but ALWAYS thought it was unlikely just based on her normal time frame for releasing an album. Fans being pissed off about the "delayed" album that was never ever confirmed to begin with is getting a little old at this point. People read WAY too much into little things and take it as "confirmation" of something. When she performed a snippet of BG at Met, that meant NOTHING. It was what it was and that's it. She was always going to be at Met and probably thought it would be cool to do a little snippet of something that she was working on. Instead of being grateful, people have turned that against her. It's totally fucking ridiculous.

😘 to both of you. After seeing pictures of M being in the studio back in early 2018 some people even claimed that the album or lead single would drop before the summer of 2018. With a few exceptions in the 80s and maybe BS and MDNA, all of her albums took more or less one year from start to finish before they were released. She is still on course for a spring 2019 release. 

8 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I'm sorry whether the stuff about the label is true or not. Something delayed the album. She wouldn't say soon and thrust beautiful game in our face so much if she didn't intend it to be out sooner. Also she told Anderson cooper she would be back 2018 when she played that game with Anderson cooper when she wore that pink dress. 

She probably said that because she didn't knew how long the artistic/creative process would be this time.

In her head it could have been like "Ok, maybe by the end of the year I would have this thing ready"; but then the path took longer than expected because of how many new elements were added to the recipe (I mean, MIRWAIS after all this time?! <3) to work in a way that feels comfortable for her and suits her vision.

Just now, AlvaroLiam said:

She probably said that because she didn't knew how long the artistic/creative process would be this time.

In her head it could have been like "Ok, maybe by the end of the year I would have this thing ready"; but then the path took longer than expected because of how many new elements were added to the recipe (I mean, MIRWAIS after all this time?! <3) to work in a way that feels comfortable for her and suits her vision.

True. I mean I'm OVERJOYED about mirwais . Love love him. American Life came out on my 14th birthday I'd die if this came out on my 30th. Yasss

20 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Inaccurate on all counts. Beautiful Game was just a part of the work in progress that she CHOSE to share with us....similar to LMTWGR in '85. She did not say that. She never said anything was going to be released in '18 only that she was getting back to work with music in '18. Even at the time that aired, I NEVER interpreted that as she's going to actually release in '18 only that she was going to start working on music in '18....which she obviously did. 

Just now, Danmacevents said:

she said soon! Hahahaha. I assumed from this shed be back 2018. But she wasn't so whatever lol. It better be fking soon now though 

Just realised it's this sites Twitter haha 

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

she said soon! Hahahaha. I assumed from this shed be back 2018. But she wasn't so whatever lol. It better be fking soon now though 

It will be for real soon now though! We're now at the end of her "normal" time frame so March-April is almost surefire at this point. 👍

23 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Lesson #1: Never hold fast to timelines (or promises) in show business. Things change at the drop of a hat.

great gif and amazing JML interview.

Madonna-MET-gala-2018-portrait-a-billboa

https://www.billboard.com/photos/8493073/most-anticipated-albums-of-2019

Madonna’s soon is around 1 year to a year and a half, business days. 

I don’t expect M to deliver an album 4-5 months after the first recording session. That just not make sense for someone who delivers masterpiece each time. I think she started recording last year feb/March if I recall. So nothing at all has been delayed. Even if it is. Who cares. The queen can take as much time as she wants to create. At this point of her career, she has the luxury to take her time and do what she really wants. She seems happy, in control so nothing is wrong I’m pretty sure of it.  

There’s limit to searching for problems when clearly there’s not. So many blabla from people who don’t know the business att all. Go away and come back when the album is out. 

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

And for someone like Madonna that probably plans her life out at least 1-2 yrs tentatively, a release that's less than a year away is #soon. I get that's annoying for us mere mortals that don't really do that,  but again, people read WAY too much into little things. 

I never thought about it like that, but yeah, it does actually make sense. 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Danmacevents said:

#ChampagneRose

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I want Mirwais to tell something.

And I'm glad he's tweeting, by the way. With so much FAN FICTION HERE ABOUT ANITTA BONITA we almost forgot he's on board. 

And THAT is the real tragedy here! #godblessmirwais