Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes. Madonna is the Queen of pop. She makes better and more memorable pop music ( ballads are pop music too ) than any female singer in history. Brilliant magical pop music that is memorable, acclaimed, euphoric and loved with exquisite ballads with beautiful melodies and incredible feeling.  Does it more skilfully, artistically and better than anyone. Very difficult to do. She always have experimental songs on albums that are loved too but she is not some pretentious indie artist making tuneless, depressing  songs with no melody or structure to be some indie acclaimed critical darling. 

Yes the queen of pop, creating trend and Mastering the trend 

10 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes. Madonna is the Queen of pop. She makes better and more memorable pop music ( ballads are pop music too ) than any female singer in history. Brilliant magical pop music that is memorable, acclaimed, euphoric and loved with exquisite ballads with beautiful melodies and incredible feeling.  Does it more skilfully, artistically and better than anyone. Very difficult to do. She always have experimental songs on albums that are loved too but she is not some pretentious indie artist making tuneless, depressing  songs with no melody or structure to be some indie acclaimed critical darling. 

That’s right!👑❤️

19 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Right on. 

23 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

👍

29 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

One of the best posts over ever read in 5 years of coming here.

4 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Really exited about his implication. He gave us one of the best M song of the past decade so 

Not crazy about what I heard, though some of the excerpts gave me Get Together vibes, which is not a bad thing. 

Wonder if any of these clips are M14 rejects/outtakes 

7 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Actually I really hope we won't be getting another disco album or something which she has already done before. Go full hip hop, or experimental or whatever as long as it's different and fresh. If Anita can help her do that, fine. If Anita is just Nicki 2.0 then please don't.

Yes no confessions2 . 

11 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Some people don't know how a forum works. If you want only news, a forum is not the place you're looking for.

3oFzmkkwfOGlzZ0gxi.gif

There are rumors about a new Madonna and PSY. Get those streams Mambo!

10 hours ago, Plaything said:

As far as I know she has never released a "disco album". An ABBA sample on a dance/pop song doesn't make an album Disco even though the images and looks were clearly inspired by that era.

Disco always works and I'd rather she gives us another club banger than go full on experimental. She is not Björk, Madonna is still a Pop star.

It's going to be interesting to find out how Disco, Capo Verde music and Anitta are going to fit on the same album but she will make it work. And if not then we will read here about the album's lack of cohesion for the next 12 years.

Madonna hates to be labelled as a pop star

52 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

There are rumors about a new Madonna and PSY. Get those streams Mambo!

48 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Awesome.

PSY?! He is no longer a trend or a factor when it comes down to streams and popularity. I dont believe this rumour.

There’s a new rumor about Madonna and Aqua. Get those streams, Queen!!

There’s a new rumor about Madonna and Pitbul. Get those streams, Queen!!

15 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

I'm so over the charts! I'd love for the new album to be a chart topper and enjoy big sales but I'm really just here for the music and what Madonna is offering artistically this era. Wish we would get just a bone thrown at us rather than the #soon and #magic hashtags.

Well, there's no reason why Madonna can't open with healthy numbers and even top the charts first week in many countries with her album (singles are dead everywhere for her now). The way to ensure that of course is to make some great pop music and formulate a powerful PR campaign around Madonna being back to her best. Chasing collabs with the latest one shit wonders. rappers etc has the exact opposite effect. I'm not saying that's what she's doing, but it's not like we have any news to go on. if there's something coming up soon, maybe it's time to start kick starting the buzz, rather than letting ASSGATE be the first narrative of 2019.

24 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

There’s a new rumor about Madonna and Lou Bega. Get those streams, Queen!!

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

There’s a new rumor about Madonna and Aqua. Get those streams, Queen!!

There’s a new rumor about Madonna and Pitbul. Get those streams, Queen!!

Love it. This will surely sell more than Adele ❤🤩

3 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

Will Madonna step up her game because of Lene's solo album?

Maybe that's the reason for #assgate? "It's your duty duty to shake your booty booty."

Oh wow everyone is over the charts, sales and everything 

Ok I see. 

Hmm.

So you are like fans of Madonna as an indie artist?? Cause as we all know she's been an indie artist for the last 30+ years right??? Oh and is that also why you all get so excited when she's voted Billboards No. 1 female or when S&S broke records and y'all get pressed when she flops? 

Go and have several seats bitches cause I ain't buying this bullshit. Not having it! 

41 minutes ago, RayOfLight5 said:

PSY?! He is no longer a trend or a factor when it comes down to streams and popularity. I dont believe this rumour.

Neither is Anitta (it seems she peaked in 2017 popularity wise) yet here we are.

5 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Neither is Anitta (it seems she peaked in 2017 popularity wise) yet here we are.

Madonna will save her as Madonna is always popular

1 hour ago, Plaything said:

Creamy Smooth Pop Icon Goddess. I guess she has to deal with it 

wrong again

she prefers: "Performance Artist"

And She declares herself as a "Dancer" above anything else if she had to choose one.

5 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Oh wow everyone is over the charts, sales and everything 

They set the bar low so they can wait and see what happens.....and then pontificate to others for having expectations above that low bar they set. Dreadful.

My expectations are ALWAYS high when it comes to Madonna, on ALL fronts. She would expect nothing less from me.

Just now, dollhouse said:

wrong again

she prefers: "Performance Artist"

And She declares herself as a "Dancer" above anything else if she had to choose one.

For goodness sake, Madonna is one of the most successful and brilliant Pop stars the world has ever seen.  Globally. What she is legendary and adored her. Something she should be embracing, as should her fans.