Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

30 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Wendy as Wendy Williams? 

Are you for real? 

Wendy is a guilty pleasure of mine, the Hot Topics part... it's trash yeah, but we need to get dirty at times.

10 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

Wendy is a guilty pleasure of mine, the Hot Topics part... it's trash yeah, but we need to get dirty at times.

Wendy’s career is based on bashing Madonna 24/7 so no! A very bad idea IMO! ... this is 2019 not 1990! 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes !    I don't care if people call this greedy but promoting her record with full support of her record company, her management and PR team is CRUCIAL.   I want her to do Ellen, Jimmy Fallan, Stephen Colbert, SNL,  Morning shows -  then do Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross, that dancing show the UK seem to adore,  do a huge exclusive with the Project in Australia like Ed Sheeran and Katy Perry did  - can do it via satellite as she does never really bother coming to Australia for promo - and also all the shows in Europe.  Asia too.   All the huge shows around the world.  

The major problem with Madonna is not enough were aware she even had records out before with both MDNA and Rebel Heart.  

Re Ellen,  I loved the performances on the show and people should not let their personal dislike of her cloud their judgement.  Also Ellen is a huge supporter of Madonna and always has been.   

All the promo in the world will be useless if each of her appearances is eclipsed by the misstep of the day. For 5 years, all her interventions have been talk about for the wrong reasons. And it has nothing to do with the controversial aspect of the past. Today, nothing positive and useful comes out of these empty controversies of which she is responsible in many cases.She must follow the advice of her PR firm and control her sometime juvenile provocative urges for a while to allow a change of perception (but of course It ain’t gonna happens). It is shameful that her beautiful New Year's speech is eclipsed by the story around her awful fake ass.

Well Wendy has better ratings than Ellen and also is more viral than Ellen with her cringey sketches.

Also Wendy has defended/applauded Madonna a lot of time, yeah she has trashed her but it’s gossip news and that’s the funny stuff also I think that she could vibe with M and talk real shit not dumb questions as always.

But yeah, I now that M is not going to Wendy as I also know that she’s not doing RPDR anytime soon.

35 minutes ago, LSD said:

I just want another Howard Stern interview in particular.

Same. If she does a promo tour, I think it'll be similar to Rebel Heart. Fine with me.

5 hours ago, humanracin said:

I don't mind some of Billboards past songs but that soundcloud mix was just a load of horrible NOISE.

I wouldn't worry too much about Billboard's input, I'd say he only did a hand full of songs with M!

Edit He did this a few months ago, sounds good...

I say we need COADF or ROL style promo.... major performances on major TV shows, in the US and Europe, whatever has good rating. I mean, she performed Frozen on the Lottery Show for chrissake :lol: and it worked - first UK #1 in almost a decade at that time :clap:

I know this might be cheesey but why not do Dancing With The stars. It still gets huge ratings and she could reunite with Carrie Ann Inaba from the Girlie Show.  Carrie still mentions on her instagram how its still her best job ever!

2 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Well Wendy has better ratings than Ellen and also is more viral than Ellen with her cringey sketches.

Also Wendy has defended/applauded Madonna a lot of time, yeah she has trashed her but it’s gossip news and that’s the funny stuff also I think that she could vibe with M and talk real shit not dumb questions as always.

But yeah, I now that M is not going to Wendy as I also know that she’s not doing RPDR anytime soon.

Ellen gets higher TV ratings than Wendy. Madonna should go on Judge Judy instead. She towers over everything else on daytime. She gets huge ratings which are like quadruple Ellen’s! Madonna should have a 2 part episode suing her co-op board or Darlene Lutz on the show.

85D8F34C-0559-4AAF-A77E-5DE430758650.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Magician said:

Madonna should have a 2 part episode suing her co-op board or Darlene Lutz on the show.

That would be priceless. Excellent ratings, and I dare say a fairer outcome that in the real courts!

15 minutes ago, Magician said:

Ellen gets higher TV ratings than Wendy. Madonna should go on Judge Judy instead. She towers over everything else on daytime. She gets huge ratings which are like quadruple Ellen’s! Madonna should have a 2 part episode suing her co-op board or Darlene Lutz on the show.

:lmao: :inlove:

Love everything about this!!

44 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

I know this might be cheesey but why not do Dancing With The stars. It still gets huge ratings and she could reunite with Carrie Ann Inaba from the Girlie Show.  Carrie still mentions on her instagram how its still her best job ever!

I'd love this! Not only has Carrie Ann mentioned her, they are always playing her songs. Carrie Ann also choreographed rebel heart inspired dance one time. 

Adding: though ratings for dwts aren't what they use to be. The show's viewership was down over 30% last season. They cancelled the spring season but are planning a fall season. 

1 hour ago, Magician said:

Did she really say that? I love her❤️

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

I'd love this! Not only has Carrie Ann mentioned her, they are always playing her songs. Carrie Ann also choreographed rebel heart inspired dance one time. 

By the way, Carrie Ann is joining The Talk on CBS. That horrible show where all the bitches sit around and usually trash talk Madonna. Hopefully she will bring reality to those bitches.   

1 hour ago, SheldonCooper said:

Did she really say that? I love her❤️

20 minutes ago, Magician said:

Yes! I wish I recorded it when she said that. 

Thank you for asking and confirming this! I was going to ask, too ... I wish you had recorded it, too, @Magician! Maybe someone will put it online someday! Would love to have audio/video of Judge Judy saying that.

23 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

By the way, Carrie Ann is joining The Talk on CBS. That horrible show where all the bitches sit around and usually trash talk Madonna. Hopefully she will bring reality to those bitches.   

Oh, poor Carrie Ann! But, yes, that is good news for us. She won’t stand for any nonsense about Madonna, I’m sure. She’ll set the record straight!

28 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I watch judge Judy religiously. I’ll never miss an episode. She’s incredible. 

Samehere. I record them(DVR) amd watch them before bed😂🤦🏻‍♂️