Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

While y’all arguing about what show Madonna should appear on, the bees are dying by the millions! #savethebees 

8A30EF29-D53C-4F9E-8A44-939D8A15F0D4.jpeg

11 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Madonna went on Ellen for a week last era and it did nothing for the album. The best thing out of it was them singing Dress You Up. 

She should just go on Fallon. He really loves Madonna. 

The best thing were the WONDERFUL performances. 

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Fallon and SNL!

Sorry but Madonna's Joan Of Arc in Ellen is one of the most beautiful performances in her career. People criticising Ellen's promotion weren't following it back then. 

35 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Sorry but Madonna's Joan Of Arc in Ellen is one of the most beautiful performances in her career. People criticising Ellen's promotion weren't following it back then. 

True. She gave us outstanding performances and this is one of those!

The performances on Ellen were good, the interviews were pointless and uninteresting. Ellen is such a cold fish. plus they were like 5 min snippets.

I want another cynthia mcfadden interview. they always have good chemistry.

13 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes !    I don't care if people call this greedy but promoting her record with full support of her record company, her management and PR team is CRUCIAL.   I want her to do Ellen, Jimmy Fallan, Stephen Colbert, SNL,  Morning shows -  then do Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross, that dancing show the UK seem to adore,  do a huge exclusive with the Project in Australia like Ed Sheeran and Katy Perry did  - can do it via satellite as she does never really bother coming to Australia for promo - and also all the shows in Europe.  Asia too.   All the huge shows around the world.  

The major problem with Madonna is not enough were aware she even had records out before with both MDNA and Rebel Heart.  

Re Ellen,  I loved the performances on the show and people should not let their personal dislike of her cloud their judgement.  Also Ellen is a huge supporter of Madonna and always has been.   

Thank you. People here seem to settle for less of see her as an indie artist nowadays where a flop album wouldn’t matter to them, as long as they like the music. Well someone of us still want Madonna to do well on the charts, set trends in today’s day and age, and beat the rocket out of all her other rival pop princesses out there such as Kylie, Mariah, Janet, Christina, Britney etc.. she still has it in her to chart high with the right promo and material, even if it means keeping the album on the top 10 for a few weeks as opposed to 1-10-25-50-70-out.... That involves releasing the right singles, right promo and not messing up the promo like the last time or the unfortunate uncontrollable leaks...

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

She did such amazing promotion for Rebel Heart! Hopefully, we see the same passion this time around.

I really love your mood , your positive vibe .

we're all being punished for the rebel heart leak 

Fingers crossed we get decent remixes for the singles this time around. There were a few good ones from the RH era but, aside from that, the rest were an absolute disgrace. I know music choice is subjective so I hope I'm not the only one who feels that way. Perhaps this is an unpopular opinion, but artists like Paul Oakenfold, Benny Benassi, THRILL, Tracy Young, Fedde le Grand and especially Offer Nissim haven't brought anything special to the table.

For me their sound is over-the-top, too loud and too cold, too aimed at big clubs. I would love some remixes with a little bit of sophistication, intimacy and originality.  Give me a remix i can enjoy on the dancefloor as well as at home. But that's just my taste, I simply like more chilled-out vibes.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

IMO not everything should be measured in terms of impact on audience, but in artistry. 

That's how I feel even though Madonna deserves good impact and receptive wide audience...

Keeping fingers crossed that things will fall better in place this time for her

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Ellen might be a boring wasp but Madonna's presence there did give us good moments, such as when Madonna attacked a gang of sjw drug addicts that had staged a protest on the set.

NUw.gif

I hope she does not do Ellen

Ellen is a opportunistic anti gay male liar, her defense of Kevin Hart and her saying shit like, "We won't let THEM win" to Kevin about his own anti gay tweets, you know about beating the shit out of his son if he acted like a faggot.

DISGUSTING creatures,both of them

Also proving my point right that most "hardcore liberals" are Stone cold hypocrites

2 hours ago, Samo said:

I hope she does not do Ellen

Ellen is a opportunistic anti gay male liar, her defense of Kevin Hart and her saying shit like, "We won't let THEM win" to Kevin about his own anti gay tweets, you know about beating the shit out of his son if he acted like a faggot.

DISGUSTING creatures,both of them

Also proving my point right that most "hardcore liberals" are Stone cold hypocrites

It was disturbing to watch , truly . Traitor bitch

3 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Ellen might be a boring wasp but Madonna's presence there did give us good moments, such as when Madonna attacked a gang of sjw drug addicts that had staged a protest on the set.

NUw.gif

:dead:

4 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

NUw.gif

🤣🤣

6 hours ago, Crozzauk said:

I want another cynthia mcfadden interview. they always have good chemistry.

Yes!! She used to do these primetime sit down interviews far more regularly and I’m always wishing she would do them again. they duly remind people just how intelligent, articulate and thoughtful she is. The perfect antidote to all the stupid “assgate” and “arethagate” type nonsense that the general public hears about more than anything else these last years...

3 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Yes!! She used to do these primetime sit down interviews far more regularly and I’m always wishing she would do them again. they duly remind people just how intelligent, articulate and thoughtful she is. The perfect antidote to all the stupid “assgate” and “arethagate” type nonsense that the general public hears about more than anything else these last years...

but real interviews.. not stupid talkshows where the only point seems to be to make funny one-liners or have a chill conversation.. she should do that letterman show on netflix.. and maybe a tv show where they let their guests talk and don't cut anything (unlike graham norton or most late night shows)

a documentary of recording the album would be amazing

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

but real interviews.. not stupid talkshows where the only point seems to be to make funny one-liners or have a chill conversation.. she should do that letterman show on netflix.. and maybe a tv show where they let their guests talk and don't cut anything (unlike graham norton or most late night shows)

a documentary of recording the album would be the best tho

Exactly, which is what primetime interviews with people like Cynthia McFadden and others like Barbra Walters in the past were like. I’m not talking about late night interviews or fluff pieces with Ellen...

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I like the interview in the gif, it truly showed how cold and driven she is :)