Jump to content

Michelle Obama Appreciation Thread


MadFan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Give it up for this fabulous first lady and her equally fabulous arms. I'll miss her so much as FLOTUS. Mi* was beyond lovely, eloquent, inspiring, and involved. Obama and Mi* complemented one-another so well as a team too.

lknwMkU.jpg

2020 Mi* Obama PLEASE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, pjcowley said:

michelle_02.gif

 

2 hours ago, Hector said:

michelleclap.gif?w=770

Yes,  For those of you who don't want to be at this forum anymore or have left, just move on with dignity and let the people who are here at Madonnanation enjoy this forum in peace. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Pud Whacker
7 hours ago, MadFan said:

Give it up for this fabulous first lady and her equally fabulous arms. I'll miss her so much as FLOTUS. Mi* was beyond lovely, eloquent, inspiring, and involved. Obama and Mi* complemented one-another so well as a team too.

lknwMkU.jpg

2020 Mi* Obama PLEASE.

I GIVE IT UP TO YOUR AVATAR!!! :headbang:

As for the rest, I guess. I mean I've never missed a first lady !!! Or a president. :lol:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Yes,  For those of you who don't want to be at this forum anymore or have left, just move on with dignity and let the people who are here at Madonnanation enjoy this forum in peace. 

THIS!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think she's been a wonderful role model for POC and she obviously really fashionable and looks great. Just Very tired about how some writers in mainstream news like NY times, NPR, and huff post lick her asshole and place her on a pedestal because she's a black woman. Of course, amazing US can have a black president and family when so much racism in society, but I hate over the top identity politics and smug elitism. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2016 at 2:08 PM, Nick said:

Think she's been a wonderful role model for POC and she obviously really fashionable and looks great. Just Very tired about how some writers in mainstream news like NY times, NPR, and huff post lick her asshole and place her on a pedestal because she's a black woman. Of course, amazing US can have a black president and family when so much racism in society, but I hate over the top identity politics and smug elitism. 

White women since slavery were placed on those. And to this day are the standard in the western world for everything. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...