Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

LOL I'll be on dutch national tv tonight, talking about my Madonna artwork being used in the tour. The biggest dutch late night show is doing an item with me Hahaha, thanks again Madonna! :):D

Oh my, congratulations!!! I wish I caught a glimpse of it in the uploaded videos. :3

I really like the flapper look!

How the hell did she not put Candy Shop on the Celebration greatest hits album? She loves the song so much.

she'll add the song on the next album and release as a single ala Radar :lmao:

Guest ditaluver

LOL I'll be on dutch national tv tonight, talking about my Madonna artwork being used in the tour. The biggest dutch late night show is doing an item with me Hahaha, thanks again Madonna! :):D

Wow very cool! Congrats!!!!! Can't wait to see/hear!

hi, i didn't know where to post it but i found this on the pop justice forum

Backdrop video for Bitch I'm Madonna is problematic. I can't believe, even artist like Madonna, is completely oblivious to what Japan's Rising Sun flag means to some countries in east asia and what it represents. It's equivalent to an artist using Nazi flag on concet but who cares because Japanese is kawaii~. Sigh. She's not touring asia, is she? I just find it baffling this thing is still happening in 2015. I know she's fan of Japan but some research couldn't hurt.

should we let Guy know? especially when HD videos are gonna show up and she's gonna go to asia.. im sure she or the video directors were just ignorant about it.

Backdrop video for Bitch I'm Madonna is problematic. I can't believe, even artist like Madonna, is completely oblivious to what Japan's Rising Sun flag means to some countries in east asia and what it represents. It's equivalent to an artist using Nazi flag on concet but who cares because Japanese is kawaii~. Sigh. She's not touring asia, is she? I just find it baffling this thing is still happening in 2015. I know she's fan of Japan but some research couldn't hurt.

should we let Guy know? especially when HD videos are gonna show up and she's gonna go to asia.. im sure she or the video directors were just ignorant about it.

I love how you always want to inform Guy of something, :lol:

That's kinda cute :)

OMG Living for Love was in my top 3 but dropped to no. 4 as of 21:30 tonight!! Crazy to think that after all this time I am still living for LFL?!?!!?

But then the RHTour version has elevated to another living by mixing it all up with the remix, new cape... just life!!! The matador look is everything. That voice, the moves.. AARRRGHHH!!! Next week can't come soon enough!

This is only sort of correct. The flag is indeed controversial in South Korea and China (but so are many many things related to Japan). It is not, however, much like using the Nazi flag. The rising sun flag has a long history that pre-dates WWII and is still used in some forms til this day (for example its on Asahi beer, which is a popular brand sold all over the world).