The only guest star I want on the Rebel Heart tour is

Jazzy Jan

CHER

I don't like guest stars on Madonna's tours because she has more charisma and star quality than anyone. However, how I would love Cher to come on and sing the Devil part in Devil pray. Every time I hear this brilliant song, I think it sounds like Cher talking.

It would be fun to see her with her arms open singing " Who will save our souls" in her distinctive voice.

I meant to say that we should all pick one guest star.as well. We need some light relief in the touring section.

Crystal Coffin, you could pick that adorable chow chow puppy as your guest star and get up in stage with him.

Guest bluejean

I'd be happy to see anyone really. Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Minaj, Diplo of course (inevitable), Katy Perry, Beyonce... Surprise us Madonna!

CHER

I don't like guest stars on Madonna's tours because she has more charisma and star quality than anyone. However, how I would love Cher to come on and sing the Devil part in Devil pray. Every time I hear this brilliant song, I think it sounds like Cher talking.

It would be fun to see her with her arms open singing " Who will save our souls" in her distinctive voice.

YES!!!

And maybe she can stay and do Frozen:

https://myspace.com/394498836/video/cher-frozen/42725721

While madonna goes and change for the next segment.

The only guest star I like on a Madonna tour is Madonna's nipple.

BUT...if I had to choose one I would pick Miley because they really enjoy each other and seemed to have so much fun performing Don't Tell Me/We Can't Stop.

Although I agree that Beyonce would give M the biggest media reaction.