Madonna to do a reality TV show?

Anne

Yes RHONY too. First season Bethenney went to Sticky and Sweet and they filmed her getting ready. Bethenney claims she's friends with Madonna doesn't she.

Oh and in Miami mama elsa was Ms psychic and Ingrid has appeared a few times.

The more I think about it the more it would work. :dead:

Didn't one of them say Madonna came to her fashion show :lmao: or was that another Housewives city

I kiiiinda want her reality show to be a Kardashian esque setup with M as Kris Jenner tbh

Didn't she say in a very recent interview that she would never do another ToD kind of thing because of her kids? I am SURE I heard her say that but can't remember which interview it was

I can only see this working as documentary series of the tour and I can imagine Madonna thinking that something like that would give her brand more reach. I don't like reality TV and I think she's well above it but, she might just be able to get away with a one-off series.

Didn't one of them say Madonna came to her fashion show :lmao: or was that another Housewives city

I kiiiinda want her reality show to be a Kardashian esque setup with M as Kris Jenner tbh

It was RHONY. Sonja insisted that Madonna was there. :laugh: Sonja was also the one who talked about having partied hard with M and John F. Kennedy Jr. in the past.

Sonja thinks Madonna was at her fashion show
The Sonja Morgan International Fashion Lifestyle brand may be a real thing — and her fashion show may have been a real success — but, um, did anyone see Madonna there? Bethenny calls Sonja out for her ludicrous claim, and Sonja says that Madonna was waiting outside to see her show. I guess being the biggest pop star in the world doesn't get you in to a Sonja fashion show. Go figure. Link

As much as I indulge in some 'reality' shows, I don't think it would be ideal or beneficial for Madonna to do a series. They are typically too tacky. I agree with those who favour a one off tour behind the scenes format.

I'm not crazy about the idea of her doing an ongoing reality show as we know them today (Kardashians, Housewives etc) but if she could find a way to reinvent the medium and make it kind of a one off thing then that would be ok. If done properly it would be no more "damaging" than TOD or IGTTYAS (which weren't damaging at all obviously).

Didn't she say in a very recent interview that she would never do another ToD kind of thing because of her kids? I am SURE I heard her say that but can't remember which interview it was

Yeah. If she feels she will come off as a horrible brat and can't even manage to sit through ToD 30 years later there is literally no possibility of her doing something worse for ratings now.

look at all the horrible reality shows: whitneys, lohans, keshas, so many.

tour docu sure! Madvadge....and every episode make a fans dreams come true! lol.

Yes RHONY too. First season Bethenney went to Sticky and Sweet and they filmed her getting ready. Bethenney claims she's friends with Madonna doesn't she.

Oh and in Miami mama elsa was Ms psychic and Ingrid has appeared a few times.

The more I think about it the more it would work. :dead:

I've loved the references to Madonna over the years on RHONY. I remember years ago when Kelly Bensimon was acting a diva at a charity meeting and would only lend her name to certain causes, Bethenny was like, "who are you, Madonna?" haha

And yes, that scene about Madonna being outside the fashion show looks hilarious! Can't wait for the next episode of the reunion!!!

She will most likely focus on directing another film immediately after her tour ends.

Probably next Spring or Summer. Whenever and if the money is in the bank to spend, it isn't clear whether financing has come through on the project yet or not.

Guest bluejean

Hmm. As much as I think it's a tacky idea I wouldn't be totally shocked if she did it. But I'm sure it would just be a short term thing, maybe behind the scenes of the tour and that's it.

But then I kind of think Madonna might be abit too boring behind the scenes for it to really take off. The Kadashians, The Osbournes and crap like that works because they're so ridiculous and tragic that people are fascinated by them. These types of shows are targeted toward a younger audience and I think Madonna wouldn't really appeal to that demographic.

I just don't see this happening. She does need to keep in the media. A show would do that but I'm unsure of that its a good fit for her. She is above this.

Guest Pud Whacker

I would be so for it if she has a new interrpretation of the template and creates a new visual language the way she did for so many years.

I would love to see madonna weekly. Xo

Something like a one off 10 part series on Netflix about the tour would be pretty cool. Like an extended TOD/IGTTYAS. the ship has probably sailed but if it was more about the technical aspects of putting on the show that would be pretty cool. The mini docs that came out about MDNAT were awesome. There was the dancer workshop one. The TAIT one and I think the moment factory one.

And imagine if there were scandals like the ones she faced for MDNAT. That it itself would be fairly interesting.

I'm not here for a Kardashian style show though just following her around day to day. I think she's above that.

I wouldn't like it. If it's abou the music (making a new album) or about the tour (yay!) would be GREAT, but if there's somo intimate life like "oh, Rocco is here. Has your sister called?", i wouldn't

Something like a one off 10 part series on Netflix about the tour would be pretty cool. Like an extended TOD/IGTTYAS. the ship has probably sailed but if it was more about the technical aspects of putting on the show that would be pretty cool. The mini docs that came out about MDNAT were awesome. There was the dancer workshop one. The TAIT one and I think the moment factory one.

And imagine if there were scandals like the ones she faced for MDNAT. That it itself would be fairly interesting.

that would be perfect.

We all should be aware that nowadays reality tv is about ridiculous people, fucked up people, etc. It's not about talent and interesting conversations in those programs, but things that make public go all "oh my god" and is laughable. Madonna doesnt' suit that, only we fans want to see her inner life and all that, main public woud tune to know if she is banging youngsters and is a bitch.

I like the idea of doing it on Netflix like a documentary aeries leading up to her next album. Showing us her process up close.

I would LOVE it. I read that if she does it all the kids will be in it too it will be so wild. LOL