Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

There were flyers being handed out for her New York dates when I went to see Culture Club at The Beacon last week. One side was Madonna the other side was Janet. I wonder what M would think about THAT!

Has a Madonna tour ever had so much "hands on" promo ahead of the opening night?

or is that the spoiler, that she's just sitting there singing the song while playing the ukelele??

Probably. Wasn't it in an "Us" magazine interview that having Lola sing that to her while playing the ukelele was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen ?? ?

Edited by elayman

I demand

"Ooh you've got to, let your body move to the music, ooh you've got to just let your body go wit the flow"

When was the last time she did that part? RIT? That's my fave part of the song

Exactly.And lots of wind blowing at her like in the video. I get chills everytime I watch the ending in video or in RIT

The opening sounds/looks epic!

What I loved about the MDNA opener was its pure theatre, not just a huge screen....and it looked incredible in an arena.

I hold judgement on the "religious theme" again as it was very present last time round....but we shall see, it's seems religion on her tours are now a staple.

Wasn't there some hype about the opening costume aswell?

Didn't her dresser post something on IG saying "you ain't seen anything until you've seen it".

I was underwhelmed by MDNAs costumes apart from Gaultiers re-worked conical, and do we know who is doing this tours costumes!?!?

just watched the #2 teaser again and on 08 seconds you can see a female (clearly not m but stand in?) standing in the cage with a microphone. guess this will be the grand entrance of M, in a cage, freeing herself or getting free and start a revolution against her suppressors?

just watched the #2 teaser again and on 08 seconds you can see a female (clearly not m but stand in?) standing in the cage with a microphone. guess this will be the grand entrance of M, in a cage, freeing herself or getting free and start a revolution against her suppressors?

Unapologetic Bitch is the rumoured 2nd song which would certainly be a perfect fit to the opening.....

Guest groovyguy
We confirm that the opening song of Rebel Heart Tour is:
ICONIC
Madonna herself showed us the entrance to the show in the teaser # 2 of Rebel Heart Tour, her arrival on stage is by opening a cage surrounded by dancers carrying crosses.
We already shared some of choreographies that will be part of the show, including the choreography for SEX .

Madonna will give us a good lesson in Sexology and with dancers doing on stage choreography for more sexology...

Couples will form and sexual antics taking place on stage while Madonna is inclined with the lesson backdrop! (Scene inclined is seen in the teaser # 1)

We announced here before everyone MUSIC would re-orchestrated for this new tour and although it will be on the theme of 30 years (crazy years, roaring twenties) theme!
Part of the Set-List * :
Iconic (opening)
(Gipsy)
Dress YouUp (Gipsy)
La Isla Bonita
Who's That Girl (Gipsy)
Rebel Heart (Gipsy)
Vogue (Pole-Dancing nuns)
Holy Water
Holiday
Music
Living for Love
SEX
Deeper and Deeper
La Vie En Rose
The song list is not complete!

Guest groovyguy
More rumors on RH set list

Source: MT forum

[again take this with a grain of salt]

- True Blue is present in final setlist, Into The Groove not

- Music will be remixed totally

- Ghosttown (Between the bars intro), Body Shop (La Vie En Rose) and Music are part of the 5 songs in "Crazy 30s" section.

- Inside Out will be remixed

- Madonna make a "Poldance Solo" with "GGW" and other super hit chords

Previous rumors:

- 30 songs rehearsal but only 25 will be in the final setlist (Between The Bars is an introduction for "Ghosttown")

- 5 sections (only Ethnical Latin section was rehearsal with Madonna dressed)

- Opening act is "Iconic"

- Closing act is "Holiday"

- "Living For Love" Will have amazing choreo mixed all the previous perfomances and new steps and open "Ethnical Latin Section"

- S.E.X is the first interlude

- Body Shop has a sampler of "La Vie En Rose"

- Unapologetic Bitch is the second song of tour

- Rebel Heart song has a Led Zeppelin sampler

- Madonna dances with nuns in "Deeper and Deeper"

- Like a Virgin, Devil Pray and 3 more songs forming the second act in this tour

- Bitch Im Madonna will be remixed for the tour [sander Kleinenberg him self stated that he was asked to do a re-edit of his remix for the tour]

- Gaga and Beyonce will appear in the video interlude "Iluminatti"

- "Don't Tell Me" is part of final setlist