Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

Supposed FINAL set list.

***SPOILER***

(Rumors Very reliable!)

FULL REBEL HEART TOUR SETLIST

SECTION 1 – [Mike Tyson Intro Video]

Iconic

Unapologetic Bitch

Don’t Tell Me

Hold Tight

SECTION 2 – [s.E.X. Interlude]

Holy Water/Vogue

Deeper and Deeper\GGW

Like A Virgin

Inside Out

Devil Pray

SECTION 3 –[between the Bars Intro]

Ghosttown

Body Shop\vie en rose

Music

True Blue

Take A Bow

SECTION 4 – [Love Don’t Live Here Anymore]

Living For Love

La Isla Bonita

Dress You Up

Who’s That Girl

Rebel Heart

SECTION 5 – [illuminati (With Video Guests)]

Bitch I’m Madonna

Holiday

https://youtu.be/8wvcXKJdud4?t=28m11s

i think that set list is excellent in terms of balancing old & new, plus under performed classics. This certainly is a set list for the long term fans. The only track im not really here for is La isla Bonita. I feel like that has been done to death. Id love to have heard Drowned World again, or maybe Secret or Rain?

Im bummed out that Wash All Over Me isnt part of that list. Feel like that is a pretty major song on that album and would love to have enjoyed it in all its epic grandeur live!

It can be long, Holy Water could be short and then onto longer performance of Vogue.

True but convention would dictate the the song listed first be sort of the main song, and Madonna has said she's excited to perform Holy Water multiple times so I would doubt it being short.

great setlist!

kinda sad she isnt doing heartbreak city which i looooove....and i was hoping for another classic in the first section. ah well, i'm getting more and more excited and you can't have it all!!

True but convention would dictate the the song listed first be sort of the main song, and Madonna has said she's excited to perform Holy Water multiple times so I would doubt it being short.

Well I hope it's long and Asian dancers will showcase their talent with Vogue.

Do love the set list though. People are gonna go home HAPPY!!

We can't draw any conclusions from this setlist, if it's real. We don't know if "Holy Water" / "Vogue" is meant to be a mash-up or a medley (like "Live to Tell" / "Oh Father") or just a short sample (like "Open Your Heart" / "Frozen" in Sticky).

News of Madonna did say not every song she mentioned on her IG will be included..

Sorry, don't understand this structure of a sentence. Does it mean that she has said that not every song mentioned is rehearsed or something?

Sorry, don't understand this structure of a sentence. Does it mean that she has said that not every song mentioned is rehearsed or something?

No it means not ever song she posted on instagram is in setlist, according to News of Madonna